Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Players Kettlehat and MammothCheese
These players where baiting up bots on the hidden cave. They have been a trolling pair of children since i have known them. Kettlehat has asked people for their accounts and equipment and does nothing in fights. He is a leecher.  I feel they should be warned for their actions. These people are not nice to play with and made a full server leave. Many of which raged. It doesn't create a good impression to new people coming to the mod.

I hope people will respond to this thread and back me up.

As i say, this is not me asking to ban them but for people just to keep an eye out for these two children. I just want one of the admins to speak to them and give them a warning.
MammothCheese?
I didn't really see for cheese mammoth so I don't know, but Lord kettle hat was intentionally raising the lift to bring up bots. I cant say I've seen him do this before, but it pissed me of when he raised it with bots and i got killed.  >Sad
(01-03-2014, 01:09 PM)MentalTheProtato link Wrote: MammothCheese?

Corrected thanks
(01-03-2014, 01:11 PM)Vanguard_Bristo link Wrote: I didn't really see for cheese mammoth so I don't know, but Lord kettle hat was intentionally raising the lift to bring up bots. I cant say I've seen him do this before, but it pissed me of when he raised it with bots and i got killed.  >Sad

kettlehat was raising the bots up but cheese as baiting them to the lift. But it wasn't just for that offense i reported them, it was for the language and afk nature of them.
Well i was on a normal server yesterday all he did was mess around with the lift, and not helping the team  :-\
I was on the server, too, but I couldn't see any reason to report him  ???
Once he was on the lift, but someone else just used it, so Mammoth was down there in the middle of the wave. He just had a shield equipped, no melee weapon as far as I could see.
As I said, I don't see any reason for reporting Mammoth.
(01-03-2014, 01:40 PM)MentalTheProtato link Wrote: Well i was on a normal server yesterday all he did was mess around with the lift, and not helping the team  :-\

Despite the fact me and mammoth weren't on a normal server yesterday.
And I'm sure they would love to see proof of the serious case of using a lift.
(01-03-2014, 02:05 PM)Noname link Wrote: I was on the server, too, but I couldn't see any reason to report him  ???
Once he was on the lift, but someone else just used it, so Mammoth was down there in the middle of the wave. He just had a shield equipped, no melee weapon as far as I could see.
As I said, I don't see any reason for reporting Mammoth.

i watched those two work together to bring bots up behind the shielded about 3 times. I tried to block off the lift but i couldn't and they kept on doing it do i just left.