Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Character Respec
When I started playing NI a few weeks ago, I chose the archer class. I'm now a Sniper and find that I'm less than satisfied. Especially after I created a Crossbowman and discovered just how much more I enjoyed using the crossbow. The question I pose to forum-goers is, should I respecify my archer? Is it worth it?
Its really just up to you. You got to think whether or not you want to use that much gold or if you want to donate and then get a free respect. If I was in your shoes I would donate $5+ dollars and just get a free respect every month.
Or instead of wasting like money in-game you can just create a new character and train it up as an Xbowman
(02-03-2014, 09:49 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: Or instead of wasting like money in-game you can just create a new character and train it up as an Xbowman

Well, that is quite a long road, and marketplace crossbowman gear can be expensive as hell.
If you don't like playing as a Sniper, and if you have the money, I guess, why not? You have the option to level a new character, or you can pay about 100k now (if you are around level 40, that is) to respec. Keep in mind that you'll need quite some Melee exp as well to make it to Sharpshooter (12.000 iirc).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I have a crossbow character half-way to T3 so I think I'll just keep leveling him up. Thanks for presenting my options, everyone.