Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which house is nicer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House of Tricksters
38.20%
34 38.20%
Woolen Socks
38.20%
34 38.20%
They\'re both equally nice/unkind
23.60%
21 23.60%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer?
To elaborate on my earlier post, I'm not well acquainted with the other WS members, but Bradapple, Scotshroom, Greatsword, and Rammy each seem like good guys. Reliable in-game too! A troubling point is that I can never really tell if they all hate each other or if they're just joking about. Can't really pinpoint what the deal is with dan and brad either.

Then again, when I hear Tricksters I mostly think of Dan and PCK. One shouldn't forget that Banterin, Nanjatoo, and Gismo (who though I have never really interacted with, has been described to me as a very nice person) are also part of Tricksters. Now that you mention it, there is also Nka and Mythik.

In the end my overall impression remains that WS members are nicer, since the nice members of Tricksters rarely speak.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(05-03-2014, 01:24 PM)Prof_Troll link Wrote: we have our own gismo,  its bradapple, nicest guy in WS
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
(06-03-2014, 09:56 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: To elaborate on my earlier post
Dan confirms you're on the list, there is no further detail needed.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
It seems Deer was right. This thread was a trap!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(06-03-2014, 07:57 PM)Elmo link Wrote: I feel like Tricksters need to express the fact that WS has Prof Troll.

That is all.

i think some people are willing to over look the fact that im in the house, and im still a nice guy ,
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
hahahahahahahahha click you fell for it so easily and prof no just no
Nein
The tricksters made this trap, obviously not a very nice house.
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(07-03-2014, 12:47 PM)Bradapple link Wrote: The tricksters made this trap, obviously not a very nice house.
We have plenty of nice people in House of Tricksters!
[Image: 0016Rds.gif]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Can't say, faggots in both houses.