Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eitri Jörmungandr [NA] [32+] [Recruiting]
(25-06-2014, 04:16 PM)cazaa link Wrote: Referred by Renly

Ingame name: Caaza
Player ID: 2483640
Level: 39
Class: Sniper
Support class: Nurse
Availability: Most days
Region: Europe
How long have you been playing NI: Over a year
Tell us a little about yourself: I've recently finished Sixth form, and have just started an apprenticeship, i'm also a very active NI player

failed trail membership. You applied to ON pm me for more info.
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Just making a post to let you guys know as much as I like this house and the member base I'm moving to another house as I feel EITRI isn't active enough for me

Thanks for having me anyway
My Characters
[EITRI]Renly  Pikeman
[EITRI]Fury  Sergeant
Same here, thanks for the good times, just want a more active house. All the members were awesome. Best of luck!
                                                                                                                                                                                -Dunwall
what? inactive? am i supposed to play for you guys? 

-i play nearly every day. Sometimes for far too much of the day.
-mp3's computer is busted
-some people in the house have been having warband issues
-darkfire still sucks
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Update on Darkfire:
He just sent me this PM telling me why he hasn't been playing lately...

Quote:[Image: mgOyval.gif]
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Deer, its because everyone is out to advance themselves. That's why you join a house to start with, its not the community or belonging to something, its "what can this house give me to advance myself". Latter on when you have played enough hours it starts to become about the group and less about your self. The ones that are leaving are because they are getting nothing from you, but that does not matter since you owe them nothing.
(22-07-2014, 08:49 PM)Deer link Wrote: Update on Darkfire:
He just sent me this PM telling me why he hasn't been playing lately...

[quote author=Darkfire]
[Image: mgOyval.gif]
[/quote][Image: giphy.gif] Lol but seriously this summer just has been really busy for me because of summer school, vacations with my family and such, and my job (yes i know i actually got a job....) So yea i haven't been any free time lately but i will try to get on when i have the time... :-[

(23-07-2014, 10:43 AM)Buttercup link Wrote: Deer, its because everyone is out to advance themselves. That's why you join a house to start with, its not the community or belonging to something, its "what can this house give me to advance myself". Latter on when you have played enough hours it starts to become about the group and less about your self. The ones that are leaving are because they are getting nothing from you, but that does not matter since you owe them nothing.
???
[Image: giphy.gif] 
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Ingame Name: TheNat, MustyCoushins, MistySeat

Steam Name: PsychoSimple

Player ID: 2480983

Level: 18, 30, 38 (in order with names listed above)

Class: Archer, Infantry, Pikeman

Support Class: Medic, Medic, Engineer (All teir 1. Will start leveling as soon as I reach T4.)

Availability: Mon-Thur 5:30PM (UTC-06:00) / Fri-Sun (If not all day then I'm out of town.)

Region: NA

About how long have you been playing NI: About a month

Tell us a little about yourself: I named all my characters based on things that truly- deeply horrify me. I work in Nashville, I love leaving the A/C on, and I fart in public restrooms so people in the stalls don't feel so alone.
(05-03-2014, 08:28 PM)Mp3jkl link Wrote: click even if WE are not I will still be here to run my empty house ;D
Now that I am playing again I guess I will be starting this back up, cause why not...

So feel free to apply I guess Tongue

Wont last more than a week
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
(30-11-2014, 03:52 AM)Mp3jkl link Wrote: [quote author=Mp3jkl link=topic=23841.msg168761#msg168761 date=1394051282]
click even if WE are not I will still be here to run my empty house ;D
Now that I am playing again I guess I will be starting this back up, cause why not...

So feel free to apply I guess Tongue
[/quote]
Makes Cricket Sounds*

Hi.