Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Should people waste AH space by putting...
Should people waste space by putting military scythes and steppe caps and Christmas hats it goes on and on and on.
Should they be allowed?
Answers down below please
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
Yes. If you don't want to see it, there's a search bar to see what you are looking for anyways.
Should people waste space on the forums by making posts about wasting space on the AH?
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(10-03-2014, 07:49 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: Should people waste space on the forums by making posts about wasting space on the AH?
Hehehe
Short answers:
1. no.
2. yes.

It's a waste of time and money for people to put such items up anyway. I doubt anyone buys military scythes or steppe caps. If people do then good for the seller. As Spacey said, you can filter results with the search bar. I don't know many players who would deal in high-end equipment via the auction hall anyway. You're better off looking at the trade forums.

But this is a good time to talk about the search function of the auction hall.

Currently, criteria for searches are extremely basic. There is definitely room for improvement. You should be able to sort by rarity at the very least. Basically, add more in-depth categories under the ones available. Another thing that has been mentioned is being able to see items your current character is unable to use. There should be an option to allow it that players have to consciously set so that they can't complain when they buy something they're unable to equip.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
someone needs to collate click's helpful hints scattered around the forums and get a thread just for him!