Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Not sure if this done but.....

Nord Widow

Black version of the bride gear and a morningstar
Nord Thief
Light 1h, probably a dagger
Light armour, similar to what assassins currently use
Easy
Picks up items from the ground so that when you kill these Nords the items are lost (anti-tome, barricade, barrel saving)
Spawns in like assassins

I'm not sure if bots can be coded to do that, but it would be a neat enemy to have to watch for.  If they spawn, you must kill them as quickly as possible to keep from losing part of your stash of barricades, tomes, barrels, and other useful gear.  Even if picking up items cannot be scripted with bots, something similar would serve the same purpose.  It just seems teams rely heavily on saving gear on the ground and shuffling it for many wave.  Something that threatens our ability to do that would be a challenge and make the game more interesting.
Is there anyway to code bots into going to attack the cades OVER the players? Because i would think adding something like a Nord Sapper which would focus on damageing and destroying the fortifications would make alertness and teamwork  a much bigger factor.
(03-06-2013, 09:34 AM)Punishment link Wrote:Is there anyway to code bots into going to attack the cades OVER the players? Because i would think adding something like a Nord Sapper which would focus on damageing and destroying the fortifications would make alertness and teamwork  a much bigger factor.

Nord sapping my shit!
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Name: Nord Gladiator
Weapon(s):1h with round shield/2h (but NO woodenswords)
Armor:Some scale armor or leather armor
Difficulty:Normal
They sould make normal damage and normal HP.

Drop ideas:Heavy round shield, crafting stuff
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
(29-06-2013, 11:53 AM)Vortegen link Wrote: Name: Nord Gladiator

Saying that will only make them add wooden swords (which I'd support, moar practice swords!). Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(29-06-2013, 11:53 AM)Vortegen link Wrote: Name: Nord Gladiator

one thing gladiators didn't where chest armour to show they were brave, so basically it would end as a low level hersir

i personally think it would be better to have them as a high level zhug, with better (read: any) armour, with quick one handed weapons and high athletics and heath
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink

troop name: Swadian Clone, It will copy the highgest level player's completely everything including weapons stats etc. Only 5 of them for whole gameplay.

weapon types: Anything that players can use

armor types: Anything that players can use

difficulty: Extremely Hard (later parts on hard or medium parts of ragnarok)

misc: would be hard to make but would be cool Big Grin
(16-07-2013, 07:09 PM)JeTSTeR84 link Wrote: troop name: Swadian Clone, It will copy the highgest level player's completely everything including weapons stats etc. Only 5 of them for whole gameplay.

weapon types: Anything that players can use

armor types: Anything that players can use

difficulty: Extremely Hard (later parts on hard or medium parts of ragnarok)

misc: would be hard to make but would be cool Big Grin

1. Reason what if there were 2 level 52's in the game

2. Reason if they used what players used they would die easily

3. Reason in some events the person with the highest lvl would bring crap armor for that wave then tome for there stuff back
Since the very beginning, assassins was one of ours worst nighmare. A Nord spy or spies must knew that, so they trained more harder assassins for us...

Name: Master Assassin

Weapon types: Swords which may dont do lot damage but fast. Like an edited schimitar with 110 speed

Armor Types: Slight more powerful then normal

Difficult: Hard