Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
(16-07-2013, 07:30 PM)JeTSTeR84 link Wrote: Since the very beginning, assassins was one of ours worst nighmare. A Nord spy or spies must knew that, so they trained more harder assassins for us...

Name: Master Assassin

Weapon types: Swords which may dont do lot damage but fast. Like an edited schimitar with 110 speed

Armor Types: Slight more powerful then normal

Difficult: Hard

just buff royal assassins with a new name- could be for ragnarok

a buff to weapon proficiency and IF would be easier than giving them new weapons
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink
(16-07-2013, 07:09 PM)JeTSTeR84 link Wrote: troop name: Swadian Clone, It will copy the highgest level player's completely everything including weapons stats etc. Only 5 of them for whole gameplay.

weapon types: Anything that players can use

armor types: Anything that players can use

difficulty: Extremely Hard (later parts on hard or medium parts of ragnarok)

misc: would be hard to make but would be cool Big Grin

That already exists... Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I Worked really hard on these guys. Hope they will accepted. Please a dev or admin check these?

Nord Bee: Has a average agility with a very good polearm profiency. It can added as a normal enemy on ragnarok or a boss at hard.

[Image: qcysk.jpg]

Nordic Tank: Has 0 agility. Im serious, please make it very very slow. Also, has very heavy armour around 75kg. A normal enemy on ragnarok

[Image: qcywc.jpg]

Master Assassin: Has extremely high agility. His weapon throws 15 per shot (script might be dead idk) Can take any enemy who is a bad place in a bad time...

[Image: qcz19.jpg]

Hope you will like it Smile
Master Assassin: Has extremely high agility. His weapon throws 15 per shot (script might be dead idk) Can take any enemy who is a bad place in a bad time...
[Image: qcyz6.jpg]
Nord Marksman: Has little more stats then Ballistaman. Will be on medium parts of ragnarok.
[Image: qcz19.jpg]
great ideas jester Smile
(16-07-2013, 08:47 PM)JeTSTeR84 link Wrote: I Worked really hard on these guys. Hope they will accepted. Please a dev or admin check these?

1) Nord Bee: Has a average agility with a very good polearm profiency. It can added as a normal enemy on ragnarok or a boss at hard.

2) Nordic Tank: Has 0 agility. Im serious, please make it very very slow. Also, has very heavy armour around 75kg. A normal enemy on ragnarok

3) Master Assassin: Has extremely high agility. His weapon throws 15 per shot (script might be dead idk) Can take any enemy who is a bad place in a bad time...

4) Nord Marksman: A little higher stats then ballistaman. Will carry nords flag on their armour. Later waves on hard or medium waves on ragnarok

1) could do with a better name but is a good idea Smile

2) or just make a buffed (chosen) jugg

3) i don't like the idea of it throwing lots at once it just seems silly, just buff royal assassins, maybe adding a knock down to there bomb

(not sure if Trickster or Spawn of Loki are like this already i don't play Ragnarok yet)

4) i.e. Dvergar Ballistaman?
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink
(16-07-2013, 08:47 PM)JeTSTeR84 link Wrote: I Worked really hard on these guys. Hope they will accepted. Please a dev or admin check these?

1) Nord Bee: Has a average agility with a very good polearm profiency. It can added as a normal enemy on ragnarok or a boss at hard.

2) Nordic Tank: Has 0 agility. Im serious, please make it very very slow. Also, has very heavy armour around 75kg. A normal enemy on ragnarok

3) Master Assassin: Has extremely high agility. His weapon throws 15 per shot (script might be dead idk) Can take any enemy who is a bad place in a bad time...

4) Nord Marksman: A little higher stats then ballistaman. Will carry nords flag on their armour. Later waves on hard or medium waves on ragnarok

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but yet again, all of these already are in game...

1) Strong polearm, average agility = Varangian Guards / Chosen Varangian Guards;
2) Nordic Tank = Juggernaut;
3) high agility and shotgun throwables = Jotnes;
4) Stronger ballistaman = Dvergar Ballistaman.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Archers with an extreme arc of fire with a range of some 20m, shooting over props and anything that is in the way. Very deadly in melee because 1 of them would be plain silly to come close to even without a shield.
The bows would have very very very slow projectile speed but the damage would be sick. Also give them penetration maybe?

There'd be a couple each wave and they'd have hax, not needing any LOS to begin to fire (and continue) giving ranged classes a ranged opponent to focus unless they wanted a dead shielder, healer, et cetra.

You could add them in all 3 game modes, gradually making them stronger and harder to deal with.

accuracy would scale from poor, poor to low.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
Bots aren't smart enough to arc projectiles like that.

They won't even attack with ranged weapons in an open unless the trajectory is near straight, and forced attacks via agent_set_attack_action would just miss.

The gungnir script that players have is outdated (and crashes servers), though there's no way I'd ever add a regular enemy that throws Odin's spears anyway.
New challenge wave:
The 13 warrior.

13 different equipped nord warrior with the strength of around nord siege captain.

1h sword + shield
1h axe + shield
war spear + shield
1h mace + shield (crush trough)
2h sword
2h axe
Pike
Poleaxe
2h Hammer (crush trough)
heavy throwing axes
really strong Bow
Throwing spears
(Repeater-)crossbow

If possible make their stats depending on the number of player. Should be felt like a wave of 13 mini bosses.

"Swadians are cowards - they just hide and shoot" - King Ragnar