Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Another idea I had at yesterday's event, is to edit the current Tricksters that spawn as assassins every now and then on Ragnarok. Wouldn't it be awesome if like 30% of those tricksters would, instead of attacking the Swadians, just stand there for 30-60 seconds, before attacking? After all, he's wearing our armor, and there enough people just standing around most of the time, so when people see him standing there, they'll likely just ignore him. Especially if they usually immediatly attack.
Also, I like your ida, Yvain! Big Grin
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(19-10-2013, 10:59 AM)Maroon link Wrote: just stand there for 30-60 seconds
It would become really difficult to differentiate between tricksters and players, then Tongue
(19-10-2013, 10:59 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Another idea I had at yesterday's event, is to edit the current Tricksters that spawn as assassins every now and then on Ragnarok. Wouldn't it be awesome if like 30% of those tricksters would, instead of attacking the Swadians, just stand there for 30-60 seconds, before attacking? After all, he's wearing our armor, and there enough people just standing around most of the time, so when people see him standing there, they'll likely just ignore him. Especially if they usually immediatly attack.

Maybe even make Tricksters in swadian team, like wraith, to make even bigger confusion =D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Nord Sabuteurs,  very lowly armoured enemies with average swords that spawn at wave starts sometimes like hired assassins near players and do an immediate run to hit barrels/cades.
Odin x1
Gunnar The Invincible x1
Prince x5
Nord Siege Commander x2
Nord Commander x4
(19-10-2013, 11:20 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=237.msg146148#msg146148 date=1382180357]
Another idea I had at yesterday's event, is to edit the current Tricksters that spawn as assassins every now and then on Ragnarok. Wouldn't it be awesome if like 30% of those tricksters would, instead of attacking the Swadians, just stand there for 30-60 seconds, before attacking? After all, he's wearing our armor, and there enough people just standing around most of the time, so when people see him standing there, they'll likely just ignore him. Especially if they usually immediatly attack.

Maybe even make Tricksters in swadian team, like wraith, to make even bigger confusion =D
[/quote]
Yeah, give them a banner like other swadians and give them regular swadian gear too, this way players will have to try to attack everyone to find the tricksters...
And with Friendly Fire  8)
Name: Nord Youth
Equipment: Same as a Native Nord recruit
Stats: low HP medium damage medium speed

Could be an addition to the second wave from normal servers.
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name - Nord Levy Pikemen
Equipment - Bamboo Spear, Round shield
Armour - Head- Mail Coif : Body- Blue Tunic : Hand-nothing : Foot-Ankle boots
difficulty (easy, hard etc.) - Easy, Wave 6 or somewhere around there
misc - Health-Low Speed-Medium Lower levels should fear but they can easily taken out with teamwork
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name - Nord Engineers
Equipment - Same sword as prince, Nothing else
Armour - Head Same as Odin and Ragnar, Fur boots. Nothing else
Difficulty - Ragnarok, wave 10.....ish..... They can come on challenge waves and/or mixed.
Misc - Health-Medium  Speed- Very Slow. But come in big waves and why they are called 'Engineers' is because they should be able to take out the barricades the defenders have put, up faster than most other units. Very strong as well.
Name - Giant Slayer
Equipment - Long awpike , Apsods Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk (Fatsod sword) , Huscarl shield , Javelins / Heavy axes.
Armour - Plate armor , Winged helmet , Iron greaves , Good gauntlets
difficulty (easy, hard etc.) - Ragnarok , Spawns after Loke wave 13 to 20
misc - Health - Really high level of hp. Dmg ration - High , Speed - Medium , Best tactic - Focus him in head or try get him in teamwork

My suggestion of loot - Black steel , Scale of Fafnir , Hardened Metal x2 , Steel , scrap metal x5. (Or legendary PSmile

Name- Hired Defender.
Equipment - Great Sword.
Armor - Plate Armor/Or marshall armor , Plated boots , Heavy gauntlets , Great helm.
Difficulty - (easy, hard etc.) - Ragnarok , Spawns after Thor.
Misc - Health - High , Dmg ration - Very High , Speed - Fast . Best tactic - focus him as fast as can , Don't let him heal.
Special ability - Can heal close bots , Can Spawn on Odin in small amount (2-3)

My Suggestion of loot - Hardened Metal x2 , , Water of Hvergelmir , Eagle Feather (or without eagle)
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

troop name: Champion Of Asgard
weapon types: Awesome-Looking 1h sword; shield; 2h sword
armor types: Prince Armor, Winged Helmet, Plated Boots, fitting Gauntlets
difficulty (easy, hard etc.): Ragnarok--Maybe alternative spawn to Chosen Warrior
misc: Rather hard to take, not very fast, cade eaterTongue
(18-12-2014, 05:14 PM)Ricky link Wrote:Maybe alternative spawn to Chosen Warrior
no