Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
(05-01-2012, 06:41 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Dopplegangers

Equips = Generated from what the players are using as weapon/armor/horse, maybe based on the previous round (So people don't unequip everything before the end of the round)
Difficulty = High

Misc : I'm not sure if it would be easy to code ,but it would be great to have 3 clones per player spawning wearing the same equip than players. So let's say there's the King_Of_Swadia, _Sphinx_, Conquerer Worm, Player X , Player Y ... then we'd be fight 3 King of Swadia , 3 Sphinx , 3 Worms , 3 Player X and 3 Player Y. Low level will make good enemies with low-tier weapon and you'd have 3 enemies spawning with the equip of King_Of_Swadia, making them very tough to kill I guess and would be mounted units. It would kind of be funny to fight ourselves. Their names could be the player's name they are cloning like "_Sphinx_ Copy" or "_Sphinx_ Clone" or simply "Doppleganger" (to avoid too much coding or trouble Tongue).

sorry but there is already one too many shovels running around this world Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by MrShovelFace - 08-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM