Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Nord Dismounted Knights

After the gods exterminated every single horse on the face of Calradia, the elite Nordic Knights have been forced by King Ragnar to dismount and fight as infantry. Proud and heavily-armored soldiers, their thirst for glory and unwavering loyalty to the Nordic cause have proven that they are no less dangerous on foot than they were on horseback. The appearance of a wave of these Dismounted Knights have caused many a soiling of pants and many lost battles.

Helm: Full Helm
Body Armor: Coat of Plates
Leg Armor: Iron Greaves
Primary: Long Arming Sword and Knightly Kite Shield

With shields and 1h, these walking tincans will be a pain in the arse if their shield skill and health is greatly increased. Could be a special wave like the zweis or even a hard mode wave if their stats are irritatingly high enough.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
(23-03-2013, 11:42 PM)Jeffacake link Wrote: Nord Dismounted Knights

After the gods exterminated every single horse on the face of Calradia, the elite Nordic Knights have been forced by King Ragnar to dismount and fight as infantry. Proud and heavily-armored soldiers, their thirst for glory and unwavering loyalty to the Nordic cause have proven that they are no less dangerous on foot than they were on horseback. The appearance of a wave of these Dismounted Knights have caused many a soiling of pants and many lost battles.

Helm: Full Helm
Body Armor: Coat of Plates
Leg Armor: Iron Greaves
Primary: Long Arming Sword and Knightly Kite Shield

With shields and 1h, these walking tincans will be a pain in the arse if their shield skill and health is greatly increased. Could be a special wave like the zweis or even a hard mode wave if their stats are irritatingly high enough.

Nords are known for their infantry not their knights
but any nord is a dead nord
^^^ Well since they were in the game i think that your being a bit harsh i think its quite a nice touch instead of just no explanation at all to why there are no horses and it sounds pretty cool but maybe something more nord than coat of plates as thats more of a swadian thing. Maybe Nord plate Armour ( Modified or completely new texture  /w engravings on the plate as decor )
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I appreciate your constructive criticism Liquor and also thank you, Ramos for your defense. While I do understand in Native, the Nords have NO cavalry, I figured it'd be a nice tribute to the cav days of NI and, as Ramos stated, explain why there are none left. And yeah, I reckon the plate of coats might be too swadian, but I don't want a completely new armor either and give the modelers hell unless they wished to do it. Perhaps full plate or cuir bouilli would be a nice substitute. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
There is already a model for it , all you'd have to do was get permission and maybe just do a bit of alteration on it. If model makes can create whole new models im sure they can edit existing ones with ease Big Grin.
Nord Flag / Standard Bearers

After many weeks of his men being slain like animals and after a number of recent failed attacks the nord king has become increasingly agitated that his men are making no ground and are being so easily slaughtered and that nothing is being done about it. In order to get his men into a bloody thirsty rage he has sent his very own feared flag bearers to accompany his troops to the killing fields of Swadia. Beware it is recommended you either take these giants down with a hail of arrows or bolts or teach him a lesson in irony and crush him with something of equal size.

Helmet : Bear Helmet ( same thing as a Roman Vexillarius would wear )
Body Armor: Thick Leather w/ a plate body covering the front of his body with a neck guard providing extra protection.
Leg Armor: Iron Greaves ( With a stat increase)
Primary Weapon(s): Flag bearing the nords raven ( for show ) and a large war hammer ( possibly a larger Great Hammer )

These men would have to be enemies for Hard Mode or the new Ragnarok mode as these men would be capable of crushing your average swadian with not much effort needed and returning the favor would be some what problematic.
Khergit Khan/Khergit Mercs

Hafted Blade

Throwing Spears

Head:Khergit Guard Helmet
Body: Lamellar Vest Over Mail
Foot:Khergit Guard boots
Very fast Quick people with Extreme Polearm and throwing skills
Made for Hard/Higher lvl Normal
(27-03-2013, 02:14 AM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote: Nord Flag / Standard Bearers

After many weeks of his men being slain like animals and after a number of recent failed attacks the nord king has become increasingly agitated that his men are making no ground and are being so easily slaughtered and that nothing is being done about it. In order to get his men into a bloody thirsty rage he has sent his very own feared flag bearers to accompany his troops to the killing fields of Swadia. Beware it is recommended you either take these giants down with a hail of arrows or bolts or teach him a lesson in irony and crush him with something of equal size.

Helmet : Bear Helmet ( same thing as a Roman Vexillarius would wear )
Body Armor: Thick Leather w/ a plate body covering the front of his body with a neck guard providing extra protection.
Leg Armor: Iron Greaves ( With a stat increase)
Primary Weapon(s): Flag bearing the nords raven ( for show ) and a large war hammer ( possibly a larger Great Hammer )

These men would have to be enemies for Hard Mode or the new Ragnarok mode as these men would be capable of crushing your average swadian with not much effort needed and returning the favor would be some what problematic.

This could also be a boss, with some huscarls/troopers around him Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yeah that doesn't sound like a bad idea. How ever they arent supposed to be the first to die Tongue As is usually the case with nord bosses. Heimdallr anyone ?
Name: Nord Sailor
Body:Blue Tunic
Head: wool cap
Foot: Leather Boots
Weapons: Knife/Falchion,Staff,stones

I thought they could be in the second "normal" wave...so....easy to kill Wink
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52