Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Nord Dismounted Knights

After the gods exterminated every single horse on the face of Calradia, the elite Nordic Knights have been forced by King Ragnar to dismount and fight as infantry. Proud and heavily-armored soldiers, their thirst for glory and unwavering loyalty to the Nordic cause have proven that they are no less dangerous on foot than they were on horseback. The appearance of a wave of these Dismounted Knights have caused many a soiling of pants and many lost battles.

Helm: Full Helm
Body Armor: Coat of Plates
Leg Armor: Iron Greaves
Primary: Long Arming Sword and Knightly Kite Shield

With shields and 1h, these walking tincans will be a pain in the arse if their shield skill and health is greatly increased. Could be a special wave like the zweis or even a hard mode wave if their stats are irritatingly high enough.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Jeffacake - 23-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM