Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What should I get next?
I am a Zweihander looking for something to upgrade to.

I have:

Visored salet
White trans
plate mittens
SHC
Talhoffer (trying to sell for 300k)
iron greaves

-Thanks in advance
HWH + Swadian gauntlets Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Better Helm.
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Yes HWH and maybe swadian Gauntlets
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Dont really understand why everyone says Swadian gauntlets. paying in the excess of 700k for a pair of gauntlets doesn't make sense unless you really have the money to waste. I'd say either focus on getting a better helmet or getting a better 1h / 2h.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Doesn't look like you have a shield. Get a shield.

If you want to upgrade your 2 hander, get a heavy war hammer for the blunt damage (though I did hear rumors that the next patch would increase the viability of cut damage in higher difficulties).

Before getting anything else, get a shield. Even if you are a zweihander, you still have 8 shield skill and can effectively shield for the team in a pinch. Situations where it would be most beneficial to bring in 3 of the same weapon as a commando rarely occur.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(15-03-2014, 03:39 PM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote: Dont really understand why everyone says Swadian gauntlets. paying in the excess of 700k for a pair of gauntlets doesn't make sense unless you really have the money to waste. I'd say either focus on getting a better helmet or getting a better 1h / 2h.
Yeh, gauntlets are pretty trivial, HWH fren.