Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

***WTS*** Worm Bane
offer me.  8) 8)

Worm Bane + much money for hurricane bow.

[Image: wASdU.jpg]

Best deals:

1º)4 mill

2º)Dragon Axe + Swadian Kite Shield + 2 x Water of Hvergelmir + 500k

3º)Dragon Axe + Swadian kite shield + Swadian Halberd  + Flamberge +
35 x Cloth
130 x Wood
34 x Metal
37 x Bone Shard
4 x Bone Powder
70 x Leather
3 x Shade Ore
2 x Sparkly Necklace
32 x Spurn Berry
91 x Heavy Cloth
21 x Hardened Metal
271 x Sturdy Wood
5 x Armor Plate
5 x Strap
10 x Wolf Teeth Necklace
whats the stats?And give me your lowest offer
life is short...
You just ripped off scootie by bying his one and reselling it?
(30-04-2012, 12:05 AM)Gismo link Wrote: You just ripped off scootie by bying his one and reselling it?  >Sad

Yes. he has done the same with my fiendish bow. he has bought me. and you sold it to you.
(30-04-2012, 12:10 AM)Ymir link Wrote: [quote author=Gismo link=topic=3091.msg25366#msg25366 date=1335744328]
You just ripped off scootie by bying his one and reselling it?  >Sad

Yes. he has done the same with my fiendish bow. he has bought me. and you sold it to you.
[/quote] he gave it to me after your deal with him, and i know him IRL so i can give it back anytime. But thats up to him gold luck selling that worm bane Smile and i think you knew that the worm bane Is far more valuable, but then thats scooties fault for knowing i guess
(29-04-2012, 11:58 PM)luke is that gangster link Wrote: whats the stats?And give me your lowest offer

the best deals are varied. some legendary weapons + gold. And offers economic, 1.8mill
Dude, Ymir your low. First of all, you sent me like 4 messages explaining that its worth only like 900k to 1million so dont say that its my own fault, your the one that used 30mins manipulating me. Second of all, i sold it to Gismo because he wanted it for so long and i got it just like that....... So yea, good luck ripping someone else off.......
(30-04-2012, 06:37 AM)Brotherhood_Scootie link Wrote: Dude, Ymir your low. First of all, you sent me like 4 messages explaining that its worth only like 900k to 1million so dont say that its my own fault, your the one that used 30mins manipulating me. Second of all, i sold it to Gismo because he wanted it for so long and i got it just like that....... So yea, good luck ripping someone else off.......

Where do I put that? at no time have said that is valued by 1 million, that's a lie. and secondly, in this post is talking about selling this sword, if you want to discuss or comment, put it in offtopic.

Re: WTB Worm Bane
« Sent to: Ymir on: April 29, 2012, 10:54:51 pm »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
I can give you the bane for 1million.

I sold the bow to gismo for 1.4 million plus sharpshooter bow....
« Sent to: Ymir on: Today at 05:43:05 am »
And BTW, i wasnt going to sell it to Gismo, but hes been looking for one for weeks now without luck. So i just sold it to him for an awsome price Big Grin (Its kinda funny because i didnt really look for it, and i got it in like 30mins xD)

you said it yourself. at no time have I said that.
Ummm, ur still going on with this? Calm down man xD Ok, ill stop if thats the only way xD
Don't make me lock this...

Trading is a nasty business, we all know that  Tongue
"And it goes a little something like this..."