Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK legendary cost
(19-03-2014, 08:58 PM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: [quote author=AlphA-Fr link=topic=24376.msg170818#msg170818 date=1395262122]
thanks, do exist any thread for legendaries price ?
[/quote]

Wow... I have already search on this forum but all link are outdated or out of service. I make a lot of things and I no time to spend on useless search. So it was not necessary to post that kind of answer.

AlphA,
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(19-03-2014, 09:44 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Wow... I have already search on this forum but all link are outdated or out of service. I make a lot of things and I no time to spend on useless search. So it was not necessary to post that kind of answer.

AlphA,
I think he means search up these items and view recent trades in the Weapons and Armor sections of the forum.

Anyways, as far as a thread to give a steady price on items, it might be useful to have one in the trading section that lists recent trades for various legendary items so that people would have an easy thread to go to when they want to sell their brand new item but don't want to sort through pages of posts trying to figure out what the trades actually were, especially when so many are done in PM.
Alright, you probably have reason. I guess it´s more exitant to make our own price in order to succes some deal rather than follow a list of possible price which are fixed before.

NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Do you know the price for pikeman legendary helmet?
(20-03-2014, 08:28 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Do you know the price for pikeman legendary helmet?
Barbutte with Coif?
3m ish.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri