Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Account Trouble
Hello,
My Account, Michadr, does not seem to work in-game. But i can load my character on the Website without trouble. In-game it gives me a code to activate my account, and I am already at level 4.
Is your account on the website the exact same as your in-game name? It has to be the exact same or it won't work. Even if the beginning is capitalized and your in-game name isn't it won't work.
(19-03-2014, 04:10 AM)Suns link Wrote: Is your account on the website the exact same as your in-game name? It has to be the exact same or it won't work. Even if the beginning is capitalized and your in-game name isn't it won't work.
Yes, everything the same, Capital M and all. It worked yesterday, but when i loaded up Warband today it didn't work.
here is my account >
Odd you seem to have negative assist xp...I honestly have no idea from this point on. A dev, admin, or someone else that knows the solution to this issue should reply sooner or later. Good luck.
(19-03-2014, 04:30 AM)Suns link Wrote: Odd you seem to have negative assist xp...I honestly have no idea from this point on. A dev, admin, or someone else that knows the solution to this issue should reply sooner or later. Good luck.
Well thanks anyway. Smile
Sorted on IRC.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...