Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Years of playing lead me to ask one simple question...
Ok so after playing this game sience the day the mod was relaeased it makes me wonder one thing. Is there a feature when Warband dies? It's no secret that within a year a new less modable Mount and Blade will hit the market with a %45 chance of not sucking and if it doesn't it might lower the already close community. Are there plans for something after? I never asked before because then they were long term. Now it seems to be a relaavent question. Is NI always going to be a WARBAND mod?
it has not be confirmed, though this question has been asked hundreds of times...
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(19-03-2014, 11:10 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:it has not be confirmed, though this question has been asked hundreds of times...
Ahhh long time since I passed these parts. Thanks for the answer that answers nothing.
(19-03-2014, 11:31 AM)IAmSuperCool link Wrote:[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=24389.msg170742#msg170742 date=1395227437]
it has not be confirmed, though this question has been asked hundreds of times...
Ahhh long time since I passed these parts. Thanks for the answer that answers nothing.
[/quote]

Last time I checked there were no plans for anything after
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]