Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rarity Percentage!
So currently I'm in a argument with a friend.  He is trying to tell me that the legendary drop percentage in his game is lower than Nord Invasion.  I believe this statement to be wrong, but I need need numbers (Preferably a percentage) to show him. Can anyone help me out?
Ah ofc , i can help you out in this serious matter of you arguing with your friend and totally not just want to know drop-rates. Here we go :

Works for every Mode : Each boss begins with a chance of 0.000001 Percent chance per player, which is raise by each player about 0.000007 Percent .Each boss following after the first boss raises the chance per dropping by 5 percent, with 5 bosses total that means the end-boss has a total chance of (0.000001 * (0.000007 * 16) *(25\100)) : 16  (with 16 players) .Than you have the random factor which means all numeric values are randomized by 1 to 1000000, which makes all the stuff a bit unpredictable.
Wusel @ Omnia
(20-03-2014, 06:01 AM)Legend link Wrote: Ah ofc , i can help you out in this serious matter of you arguing with your friend and totally not just want to know drop-rates. Here we go :

Works for every Mode : Each boss begins with a chance of 0.000001 Percent chance per player, which is raise by each player about 0.000007 Percent .Each boss following after the first boss raises the chance per dropping by 5 percent, with 5 bosses total that means the end-boss has a total chance of (0.000001 * (0.000007 * 16) *(25\100)) : 16  (with 16 players) .Than you have the random factor which means all numeric values are randomized by 1 to 1000000, which makes all the stuff a bit unpredictable.
Don't forget that having an admin on the server lowers it by 50%
And an admin joining at wave 16 lowers it by 90%.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(20-03-2014, 06:12 AM)Winter link Wrote:Don't forget that having an admin on the server lowers it by 50%

(20-03-2014, 11:41 AM)Maroon link Wrote:And an admin joining at wave 16 lowers it by 90%.

Lies! All Lies! :p
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
I heard that percentages didn't matter, if an admin is in the server. They are just going to steal drops, and nerf individual player drop chances
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Thankyou for the responses, I'm pretty sure I'll win the bet now.  I'll update you guys on the competition when I show him the proof.  We will see if he follows through with the bet!