Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode
I start this topic to hear your opinions about Cavalry mode. To start with, am I the only one person who think that cavalry mode is a waste of time at the moment? After long 3 hours of playing there I didn't loot anything. In my opinion something should be changed here. Please tell me what is your opinion.
And here are some photos from run.

PS. We were killing this horse for 15minutes.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Yep, that's cavalry mode for you. It's not a finished mode as it is now, and the lack of drops is, from what I can tell, deliberate.
It's something I'm 99% sure the devs are working on, and only time will tell what will become of it.
I myself play cavalry as it is now just for fun, not for the drops. I like playing as cavalry, so I solo cavalry quite a lot, but I'm not doing it for drops, or even gold or exp (which you'll get pretty handsomely in cav mode).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The next patch will introduce a comprehensive cav overhaul, as previously stated (there may even be stabable lances)...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(23-03-2014, 11:58 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:The next patch will introduce a comprehensive cav overhaul, as previously stated (there may even be stabable lances)...

Cant wait for this long awaited patch! 
(23-03-2014, 11:58 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:The next patch will introduce a comprehensive cav overhaul, as previously stated (there may even be stabable lances)...
I want to go find you and give you a hug, that's how happy this post made me, even if that means being a stalker! Smile I was also wondering, do huntsmen have a damage boost on cav or do they get speed bonus from us moving so fast because they do a lot of damage to highly armored enemies comparably to normal mode.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Awesome! Maybe then we'll see more houses interested in Cavalry Events Smile
(24-03-2014, 09:49 PM)iNStaNtlY-DeaD link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=24542.msg171400#msg171400 date=1395619117]
The next patch will introduce a comprehensive cav overhaul, as previously stated (there may even be stabable lances)...
Awesome! Maybe then we'll see more houses interested in Cavalry Events Smile
[/quote]
well cav events actually aren't even allowed yet. (I think)
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Could've sworn ON did a Cav event, don't see any reason why it wouldn't be allowed.
Yep, we do cav events every now and then, but we're not allowed to use an event server for it, as cav mode is rather unbalanced as it is. We fill a public server instead.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."

Cav is going to be fun. Can't wait!