Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Any of u guys still playing this awesome game ? Big Grin

I do Smile

Anyone up for some action ? Big Grin
Ever heard of BF3?
Ever heard of sticking to something ? Big Grin Tongue

Some players might like some games more then others., or even be so addicted, that they play that one game Big Grin

So Apsod., ur useless comment., does not find its right in this thread Smile
I loved BF2 on my xbox, had every DLC one of the best games ever for me Big Grin

So much better with friends though, but still an epic game.
I played it for a long time. Purchased Vietnam mod too. Love the "feelings" in the game. It all feels so "real". Tongue
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
I have BFBC2, and love it, and I would get BF3 if it were on Steam/for the computer, I refuse to get it for xbox.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
BF3 on the xbox 360 is a big annoyance even though I would be first place almost always it annoying don't get it. BF2 i've only played it like once and thats the singleplayer never been a fan of Battlefield games unless its the old ones like 1942 or Vietnam. Im more of a Call of Duty kid wooooooo, long live CoD my favorite was CoD5, R.I.P. now its full of hackers. Im blabbering on because im bored.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I have BFBC2, and BF3 is bad for PC since they rushed it, so I play BFBC2, so you should play with me some time!  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I play it some.
Start the game already!
Yeah ! Big Grin Pm me ur BFBC2 names Big Grin so we can add on friends Big Grin