Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Is it a good idea ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
37.50%
3 37.50%
Nah
25.00%
2 25.00%
Maybe if ... (comment)
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Servers with minimum level req.
Some new players want to stick with other new players so they can have a challenge to play at their level... maybe we could have a < lvl 15 server where it would be easier waves so they can actually feel they are going far ?

A server with lvl 15-35  could have harder enemies and skip the boring first waves for them (peasants, etc..) and start with good units already (less time wasted , less arrows wasted ... Tongue)

a Server with level 35+ even harder , skipping a few waves at the beginning, etc..

Why am I suggesting it ? When a low level come in the server , and they can't handle the wave , it makes it nicer for the big high level , but at some point it gets too hard because they aren't helping, they just leech. It's awesome for them, but then we all die to huscarls and the high player have to start "again" in low level waves.

Some people try to go to empty server so they can play far, and if a low level join , they can't go as far because there are more units, but if a good player with about the same level join in, then they get about the same XP each + the assist XP to each other and they can go as far or further. Nothing annoys high level then to start over because it's too hard because low level are making the waves bigger but can't contribute.

What do you think ?

We could still have open servers with no level requirements so houses can play together and leech the new guy, but some elite server would be awesome , and servers for low levels who want easy waves and go further.
I won't disagree with this idea entirely but the OP's idea perpetuates the elitist stereotype of mmo players
Will write up a counter purposal. One that I believe will stop low level players from fucking over the entire team.

I like the idea of skipping a few levels
The starting wave should be determined by a mean value of the sum of the player lvls
I think that high level are helping more low level than stealing kills or disturbing them to have fun, i mean many times i saw high level sharing tips and strategic position, concentrating enemy rush on them to permit others to kill bots, giving better weapons, etc.

For now, i don't find high level are incapacating low level, may be it could become a problem in the future if we have too much high level in the community.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]