Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respecting
Character Respec: "A character respec will reset all your classes and return your class points to you. The cost for a respec depends on your current character level."

Support Respec: "A support reset will remove your support class (nothing is refunded)."

However, when you use a character respec, support will be respect as well while it doesn't stand on the site. Could this be added on the site or remove support respec if you do a character respec?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
If you respec a character, why should your support class remain, that just makes no sense. Respeccing a char must be expensive, else people wouldn´t have to create and level new ones. And well, if you want just your support class respecced, there you go.
Then I hope that the text line for character respec can be changed since it says that only class points will be resetted. Including support in the text line would be great.
Two or three good rag runs and you can get Siege Engineer or Master Surgeon.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I know and that is not my point. I'm just saying that the character respec text isn't correct.
Well...

Technically Siege Engineer/Master Surgeon is a class. xD

A character respec will reset all your classes and return your class points to you.

Edit: It should be more specific I guess.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Or just leave it be, it´s kinda unnecessary and the devs surely got more important stuff to work on. It´s just logic, you´re respeccing your char so everything will be reset. Class points will be returned, support class doesn´t have class points, you won´t have a support class anymore. Logic.
(26-10-2015, 11:40 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: I know and that is not my point. I'm just saying that the character respec text isn't correct.
It's probably slightly ambiguous, but the phrase "all your classes" is semantically correct because:

Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=48864.msg246373#msg246373 date=1445859840]
Technically Siege Engineer/Master Surgeon is a class. xD

In the OP's defense, when there are respecs available in games of multiple types, they are usually for each type of skill, and there's usually no "respec everything."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.