Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes,pls!
62.61%
144 62.61%
no, we just want the cading.
9.57%
22 9.57%
I dont care about it.
6.52%
15 6.52%
yes, but nerf it, meaning stronger bots.
5.65%
13 5.65%
Whine whine whine
15.65%
36 15.65%
Total 230 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting stuff, keep it here!
Just increase nordic god speed if you don't want people to kite them.. they're gods after all... People shouldn't be able to outrun Thor or Loke.

Hard mode is a different story.

Alternatively, make the ragnarok mode hard in general and increase the level cap to 50 or 52. Or, if you can somehow program the bots to act differently depending on what classes are in the game. EG Team size = 6, class = 2 pikeman 4 archers, bots are programmed to not sit back and allow themselves to get shot in the face, they are told to run forward and kill (mainly talking about archers).
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(22-05-2015, 04:25 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Just increase nordic god speed if you don't want people to kite them.. they're gods after all... People shouldn't be able to outrun Thor or Loke.

Hard mode is a different story.
Even if the bots are faster than you you can still out run them on some maps just take the corner sharp.

I still find it hard to believe when  ATM 59.2% what to kite but your making little no effort to change the maps back that all we are asking. What is so bad about kiting when it dose not take a average tr4/hero to get to wave 16 hard think about it. 

*Need a team of 12 or higher to get max looting chance
*It slower than a normal run
*Need to have some skill in it/gear
*You need to know that map very well
Etc...

In most cases it harder than a normal run. At the end of the day there has been so much changes to kiting E.g. Bows,Throwning got slower,maps ,bots it all adds up.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Rag mode is now almost impossible to get far on when kiting, with the new speed of the spawn of loki.  Last night at the VM event, we were wiping on wave three.  A master peltest got out of the cading area and started running.  The spawn of loki caught  up to him in a strait run.

As well as the fact that rangers have the shotgun bows.  And that priests now take 2 head shots to kill.  You will be lucky to make it to wave 8 now.

Something you may not have noticed Kip.  Kiting has been the real supply of hardened metal in the economy,  With it almost impossible to get anywhere, and the very negative attitude on a whole towards kiting, The price of HM has again gone up.  You will be lucky to buy it at 5k now where as a month ago you could get it down at 4.5k.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(22-05-2015, 04:51 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Something you may not have noticed Kip.  Kiting has been the real supply of hardened metal in the economy,  With it almost impossible to get anywhere, and the very negative attitude on a whole towards kiting, The price of HM has again gone up.  You will be lucky to buy it at 5k now where as a month ago you could get it down at 4.5k.
Dont tell him,That how i make half of my cash Tongue
Start hard,Finish at wave 1,Start again. I get more hm that way then i get in most Rag/Hard mode

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This game was created as a team based game.  It is what I enjoyed about it when I started playing and why I'm still here.  If kiting is more rewarding than a team of all classes, people will stop playing those classes and we will end up being a kiting-only mod.  That is another things I don't want to see.

Ragnarok itself has been becoming more difficult over the last few patches.  Bots were made easier when the tome and barrel limit were introduced and the rebalancing back to an appropriate difficulty is a word in progress with incremental changes here and there.

The farming of Hardened Metal is one of the reasons I dislike of kiting.  My opinion is that it should not be easier to things by kiting one wave than it is to play a round with a team.  (I don't claim that all drop rates are necessarily where they should be now.  This is a kiting thread so I'll leave it at that.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
i dont see whats wrong with the best skilled swadiens, with the best available gear killing the nord gods in a small team of 2-3. As you have metioned before, you agree that after a certain point drops should be available as a reward. My suggestion, turn drop rates as high as with a full team, once you have passed wave 15, this way its alot of skill and smart thinking needed and after this point you recieve a fair reward for your work.

On the topic of maps, i dont understand how outrunning is glitching, players will always outrun bots, the buffed athletics of alot of bots proves an increased difficulty already, a playable kiting map is required to make up for it! Kiting provides the necessary mats for the economy.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=24687.msg231196#msg231196 date=1432375897]
(...) turn drop rates as high as with a full team, once you have passed wave 15, this way its alot of skill and smart thinking needed and after this point you recieve a fair reward for your work. (...)
A worthy suggestion. I wonder if wave 15 could be thin red line, anyway that's something to consider.
I don't particularly like the above suggestion since it creates an incentive to not contribute for the whole game and to instead just join for wave 16 spawn then leave instead of being on the server the whole time.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Hah, perhaps. But honestly, I do not think there would be many ppl to try to make such exploit and wait on spec falling asleep to wait for wave 16 spawn...
Besides, that's what we have admins for  ;D
VM_Gazma_Swordmaster - lvl 52 Zweihander
VM_Gazma_Pikemaster - lvl 52 Pikeman
VM_Gazma_Bowmaster - lvl 52 Sentinel

Legendaries: AHAHAHAHAHA