Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes,pls!
62.61%
144 62.61%
no, we just want the cading.
9.57%
22 9.57%
I dont care about it.
6.52%
15 6.52%
yes, but nerf it, meaning stronger bots.
5.65%
13 5.65%
Whine whine whine
15.65%
36 15.65%
Total 230 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting stuff, keep it here!
still on this
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I really don't understand what the problem with kiting was. It's not like it ruined the game for the people who wanted to cade. If someone was showboating and kiting in a 16/16 server they would most likely die very quickly and the rest of the people using teamwork in cades etc would survive. The people who kited didn't ruin the teamwork aspect of the game they could just go to servers by themselves and leave the ones who wanted to work together with shielders + slashers + cades etc to their own servers.
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
drip drip drip goes the NI cup
Going Deep
Quote: link=topic=24687.msg233880#msg233880 date=1435092479]
still on this
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Well problem was cause people were arguing for the servers when guys "bombed" their kiting runs. Tho most of the time people just joins as they are new and seeks to play with more skilled players and gets insulted or annoyed if they dont feel welcome and they argue back. Totaly understand that, and why it got annoying to devs to listen to that behaviour from both sides, guys that were kiting wanting server for themselfs and guys that joined being pissed cause they got pushed away. But seriously both sides should just suck it up, and be understanding to each other. Kiters imo should have the right to ask "can I play alone" as it's not really rude and you're not really telling a player to go away and piss off, but just asking politely, if he leaves then fine, if not, so be it, no-one broke any rule (that's my personal opinion). There's no need of arguing, sure sometimes people feel "why would a low tier join when he'll just be dying constantly" which is indeed silly, but you can't blame them, some are new and seeking to play. I always tell them, sure you can join but I can't always protect you and you'll most likely die alot. So they either leave or they join, see it for themselfs and then quit Tongue. Or sometimes people are even usfull and then more people joins and kite with you and sometimes you have a successful full team game. A lot of runs got hold together like that, now what's going on is, no-one even joins the server to kite cause they feel like it's not worth playing alone as they'll mostly just die a lot as maps are totaly unfriendly to kiting, so less runs gets started and people play less as well. I can say for myself, I used to join teams and kite. Mostly was starting with kite and when I got bored I joined the team, now sometimes I dont even feel like starting my game up so I'm less around, apart from life taking my time this days. So mostly doing organised event runs and sometimes help on servers after the event for a run or 2 since I'm just in-game. Or if someone calls me to kick a guy he reported I end up staying for that game since I'm there already.

There's a lot of people that literally quit just cause they can't fully enjoy the mod the way they want, involving kiting. There's so many players that told me »tell me if kiting comes back or else I'm not coming back«, so that clearly tells a lot and many people said it in-here already how they feel about it and what are their wishes. Of course devs wishes for the mod are also important, but it's very important to talk to the community and both find a common ground to suit the wishes of both sides for the mod to function properly and grow highly.

Regarding loots... I dont really care about loots that much personaly as long as there IS a chance even if it's a bit lower it's fine by me. So that nerf was totaly fine after the new update of NI, but now map nerfs just for destorying it further is a poison for the mod cause it's driving people away and for some of the players it's even an insult.
Hopefuly this coming from me can open some eyes bit further even tho this stuff were told already many times so I feel like I'm even repeating it. But ye, stuff are still the same and more and more players are leaving so that should clearly tell something.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Can totally agree on what NKA wrote.
Starting runs is a pain in the ass theese days and the linear maps dont only destroy kiting but also dumb down the game in general as its pretty much always the same experience everytime you play a map.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I will say me and Sheathe just kited wave 20 hard on first deference last night.
To me this showed if this can be done on one map (with 4 walls and 4 barrels used and 2 of the best kiters Au )
Why the hell has the other maps changed. The only loot that we both got was a wog (probs some hm) and even that lucky.
(It the last map we have don't change)

If you have the skill to do this it shows you have at lest played the game and got to (barrel + wall + skill level etc)
like Nka said the chance to loot is down I can see how that fair but
Then why did the maps change then?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I agree with nka as well. At a certain point a year or so ago when more people played, having an idealistic non-kiting policy might have worked since the active playerbase was larger anyways, but these days, not so much. NA primetime is practically non-existent now. Often times the NA servers have 10 or less players, and will very rarely fill up a normal server for very long from what I've seen the past week. With people going AFG purely because of the stance on kiting, and given the fact that a lot of runs used to be started by people kiting, I feel like the developers have shot themselves in the foot with their anti-kiting stance. NI is at it's core a team-based game, but kiting was an alternative where you could play by yourself and have it still be enjoyable. I don't see how that's a bad thing, and more variety to the mod is really what it needs. Hopefully the next patch will remedy some of these concerns.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(13-07-2015, 03:18 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: I feel like the developers have shot themselves in the foot with their anti-kiting stance. NI is at it's core a team-based game, but kiting was an alternative where you could play by yourself and have it still be enjoyable. I don't see how that's a bad thing, and more variety to the mod is really what it needs. Hopefully the next patch will remedy some of these concerns.

This
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
(13-07-2015, 03:18 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: I agree with nka as well. At a certain point a year or so ago when more people played, having an idealistic non-kiting policy might have worked since the active playerbase was larger anyways, but these days, not so much. NA primetime is practically non-existent now. Often times the NA servers have 10 or less players, and will very rarely fill up a normal server for very long from what I've seen the past week. With people going AFG purely because of the stance on kiting, and given the fact that a lot of runs used to be started by people kiting, I feel like the developers have shot themselves in the foot with their anti-kiting stance. NI is at it's core a team-based game, but kiting was an alternative where you could play by yourself and have it still be enjoyable. I don't see how that's a bad thing, and more variety to the mod is really what it needs. Hopefully the next patch will remedy some of these concerns.
nothing more to say, i agree
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted