Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes,pls!
62.61%
144 62.61%
no, we just want the cading.
9.57%
22 9.57%
I dont care about it.
6.52%
15 6.52%
yes, but nerf it, meaning stronger bots.
5.65%
13 5.65%
Whine whine whine
15.65%
36 15.65%
Total 230 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting stuff, keep it here!
Or the point where there where people who would tell other people to leave the game so that they could do a run with only people who they like.  What was the response to that, was not destroy cading.  It was to have admins respond to such behavior and put it on a Do Not Do list.

Why the response to a few people being rude, so they can kite, is destroy kiting, I don't know.  To me it does not make sense at all.

I have always enjoyed soloing to see how far i can get alone.  I can beat Heimdallr, and up to royal assassins on my legionnaire.  And to tyr and to jugs on my pikeman.  Have i gotten drops doing this?  Some.  Do i do it for drops?  no.  I do it because i enjoy trying to do my best.

Also what i have seen some people say about kiting.  "1 person should not be able to kill the king of the nords."  However,  In single player, with a uncheated character,  I have single handed killed Ragnar and his 200 party size.  Was it hard?  Oh yeah.  I had the best gear i could possibly have, and i was able to kill Ragnar single handed.  It should be easier here with what we have.  Ammo and health refill help a lot,  Small waves help even more.  The gear on both sides is better.  But my point is that the best geared, best players should be able to occasionally solo Ragnar.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(07-05-2015, 06:29 PM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: (...) Kiting also starts servers as well on a positive note. When there are no Hard servers going and everyone is playing a Normal server I'll hop on with say 3-4 other house members and startup a Hard run and start kiting. By wave 8 it's full. With a nerfed map it just makes it that much harder to start up a run.
Very true. Players must do something until enough guys join server so regular gameplay can me made. Or else thay can just wait in spec that is really annoying and a test of patience. Also for new players who cannot afford cades yet there is no way to play cadeing...
(08-05-2015, 10:32 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Sharmastyle link=topic=24687.msg229938#msg229938 date=1431023356]
(...) Kiting also starts servers as well on a positive note. When there are no Hard servers going and everyone is playing a Normal server I'll hop on with say 3-4 other house members and startup a Hard run and start kiting. By wave 8 it's full. With a nerfed map it just makes it that much harder to start up a run.
Very true. Players must do something until enough guys join server so regular gameplay can me made. Or else thay can just wait in spec that is really annoying and a test of patience. Also for new players who cannot afford cades yet there is no way to play cadeing...
[/quote]

This is my main point. With maps getting nerfed harder really it just makes it harder to play in this community. The core money making in this community to get players gear and make it a more enjoyable time for newer players are hard runs. When there are active events going there are most of the players capable of playing in the hard runs.

The leftover players not in the runs will startup the hard runs. If they are unable to kite the maps for a few waves then there will be no active hard servers to play in. No money. No gear. Not an enjoyable time to level for level when you just reach 32. Which is hard enough by the way.

We don't necesscarily have to have dedicated kiting servers. But if the maps are all nerfed into the ground you get 2 results 1) They are unable to be started and 2) They get more one dimentional and quite a bit more boring.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Some very good and valid points are being made here, I sure hope devs are taking notice! 

The amount of players seems to have dropped off in recent weeks?  maybe a reflection of the recent poor map updates? 

It can be a pain getting a game going now, often one or two servers are full and the rest empty.  This game makes it very hard and boring for the casual gamer to get a good game going, which I fear could be putting players off from returning to this mod?

(10-05-2015, 07:03 AM)The Cid link Wrote: (...) It can be a pain getting a game going now, often one or two servers are full and the rest empty.(...)
I was just wondering on that yesterday and the day before. Indeed last days we had a situation there were not enough players for more than 2 EU servers and I've noticed the pattern was most of the time 2 x hard or hard + ragna. 2 or 3 normal servers had 2-4 players so indeed where can new players play? Not enough level for hard, almost alone on normal...
Keep in mind it is still exam period for many.
(10-05-2015, 08:41 AM)Falcon link Wrote: Keep in mind it is still exam period for many.

I think People left NI because of loot system who is unfair/ Calradia adventures/ and worst update i've ever seen, more than exam period. (imo)
(10-05-2015, 09:58 AM)Yoruichii link Wrote: [quote author=Falcon link=topic=24687.msg230136#msg230136 date=1431247298]
Keep in mind it is still exam period for many.

I think People left NI because of loot system who is unfair/ Calradia adventures/ and worst update i've ever seen, more than exam period. (imo)
[/quote]
Exactly why I get annoyed, people play this lots, no loots, and hardly getting at least a copper bar, as seen yesterday, someone on Odin wave for the first time gets a stag bow like that right away, stupid system is corrupt! Corrupt i say!
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
recently i was on the server list, I thought to myself, well lets play some Ni. There was no a single server with players on, not even 1 ( it was 10 am GMT), and then i thought well lets kite then, but even tho there was a good map ( first def) i thought why would get try solo it to wave 19 or whatever, i wont get any loot ( besides 1 hm and a bear fur, hah!) and then die. I left the game and played something else instead. What im trying to say here is give us playable maps and xp and drops while playing solo back. Obviously team play is mre rewarding because higher drops come with higher waves, but still turn the xp back to before 0.7.0 and reintroduce kiting maps!
Else i see  that happening to alot other players aswell, keep in mind i play with top gear and lots of experience, that get me pretty far, other dont have that and get pissed off and then  quit.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
The current problem now of just starting up a hard server with a few house members is that there is realistically there is only a few kitable maps, and they are only barely able to be kited. So let's say there is maybe 6 or so out of the total map list (38-40? is it). So you try to get a hard run going. You must kite to at least wave at normally to get the run going and have a few joiners. But since there is a limited selection of maps to play you have to hop around between the server list, try to find a decent map out of the very few. If there are none, you must run the timer. Then, most likely you will not get another decent one to kite just to start a server. When there used to be maybe 4-6 or so hard servers during EU times now there are maybe just a few.

This could be for a multitude of reasons for the diminishing server populations. Starting a hard server though doesn't make it any better or any easier for the current population of players to keep on playing and enjoying the game.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.