Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weapons?!
Once you learn how to feint to make the bots unblock, you dont need crushthrough. Also in a shieldwallbots rarely have their shields up for long. Butcher is pricey but has alot o damage. Flamberge cost less, has less/dmg but a hella lot of length. In short, go for the heavy war hammer Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
dwp and eastern or volundr!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Hmm, Not sure if i like all of this butcher and strange sword thingies... You should just get a frying pan.
I'd choose the butcher for solo and flammy for teamwork. Just my opinion though.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Butcher, short - powerful.

Flamberge, long - powerfulish - slower ( only good for shield walls really )

thereare more two handers coming in i believe.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(14-08-2012, 03:16 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Butcher, short - powerful.

Flamberge, long - powerfulish - slower ( only good for shield walls really )

thereare more two handers coming in i believe.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Go for the iron mace, blunt damage has more effect against armored enemies and when you're in hard mode everyone's armored, the crush-through is just a nice little bonus.

but..... if you need to have a sword go for the highland claymore get it for the good cut, stab, speed, and length. Keep it for it's sexiness and awesome scabbard. 
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
1h is steel cutter and 2h is flamberge
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike