Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buyable Deployable shields?
I was looking around some maps to check what changes where made, and I noticed on Ancient Basion and saw a Dep shield proped up against a mill and thought: wouldnt it be cool if you could buy dep shields instead of having to bring them in?

Now i know some people will first be think 'well that'd defeat the object of them' or 'why not do that to all the cades' or something, but i must admit that barely ANYONE except low level players who cannot afford or are not a high enough support level bring them in :/

They are, in my opinion, fairly useful for jobs like blocking up the spaces in raised platforms (such as on The Great Hall), but a couple are needed to do so. In events and Hard/ Rag modes, barricades and SHC are essential, and even ON hard/rag server there are sometimes a lack of even normal cades. So even with a lack of 'normal' shield wall area cades, no one on hard/ rag servers can afford (no money wise, but they would rather bring [and i for one would rather them bring]) the barricades that help in the shielding area.

So what i propose is that you can buy deployable shields for about 1k each, or something like that Smile

All opinions are welcome of course, but i dont want my first feature request to be a load of argument Big Grin
Characters:
- Legion_I:       Zweihander   lvl 52
- Legion_II:        Pikeman      lvl 50
- Legion_III:         Sniper       lvl 43
- Legion_IV:  Crossbow-man  lvl 26
Doesn't sound too bad, but I can't really imagine that anyone would spend 1k gold on one deployable shield.. You know, those small things with 300 HP.
1k is of course just a suggestion XD ill leave it to the masses to decide how much for one Big Grin
Characters:
- Legion_I:       Zweihander   lvl 52
- Legion_II:        Pikeman      lvl 50
- Legion_III:         Sniper       lvl 43
- Legion_IV:  Crossbow-man  lvl 26
I like the suggestion, but indeed what's the point spending gold to survive a bit longer... to get more gold ?
Or maybe make them cheap, and buyable only once per game and per player...