Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report GOTS_Reynald
I decided to report this player for many reasons.
Date and hours : today 06/04/2014 at 00:27  GTM+1 ( Paris )

Player : GOTS_Reynald
Reason : blow barrel to lose the game at many times. UK_Quinbow see and can confirm my point of view as for the bad morality of this player. He just has reclamed his own ban...

PS: I can get his equipement if he is banned  :Smile
Cordially

AlphA
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
I was here too I can confirm it
''Add white flag to the legendary so Haruka will loot one'' -DB Loris
I can agree to this players cheek he blew barrel then told all players ingame he was waiting for a ban...
Also when player was informed of thisd thread he said thanks??
Wierd guy.
Hard eu6 23:20
I as well witnessed this, and support this report.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
I was here too and I agree with this report
Loots : 41
I play Nordinvasion since 2011 year and it is my first any anncident. I blow the barrel because i have an old computer, for which i have big lags. I apologize everyone for my stupidity. I hope  to reduce the penalty, because i did it without
premeditation. Greetings
(05-04-2014, 11:14 PM)Reynald link Wrote: I play Nordinvasion since 2011 year and it is my first any anncident. I blow the barrel because i have an old computer, for which i have big lags. I apologize everyone for my stupidity. I hope  to reduce the penalty, because i did it without
premeditation. Greetings

Alright. Thank for your reply. Try to get more carefull next time.
Bye.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )