Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unable to donate to my new house
Note that this is my first time on these forums, so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Now, my problem is, I have just created a house, and saw that it would soon be disbanded unless I donated to the house. So, I donated 20k to the house, and lost the money, but my house treasury stayed at zero and it looks like it will be disbanded soon. That means I just waster 30k, which I don't especially appreciate. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Edit: Well my captain joined and I donated another 5k to check to see if it would work, and it did. However, I still lost 20k for nothing, so I would like to know if there is a solution. Also, the house crafting doesn't seem to work correctly; I reached level 2 but I still only have the option to salvage old boots etc.
not sure about the donation problem, but the house crafting 'error' is simple

In each house crafting tree you don't unlock anything until level 4, similar to the later stages of the alchemist tree.

Level 4 Attacker= Chain Link
Level 4 Defender= Construction Tools
Level 4 Support= Processed Wood

Just keep on leveling up using the base mats until you reach level 4!

My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Fairly sure you can't do anything with a house until you have 1 captain slot occupied.

Also expanding on what Handef said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=8
At the bottom you can click on the tabs and it will show you at what level will you unlock new stuff.
Thank you for the info on the crafting. Smile

(07-04-2014, 09:29 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: Fairly sure you can't do anything with a house until you have 1 captain slot occupied.
My problem is I wasted 20k on donations to my house, then the money which simply disappeared. 20k is half of my money, so it's a considerable amount, at least for me.
I believe going through the process of refunding 20k is too much of a waste of time for the devs.

When I get home from school, feel free to put a rough cloth up on the auction hall and I'll buy it.
That would be amazing if you would do that. Thank you man. Smile

I listed the rough cloth.
(07-04-2014, 06:48 PM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: I believe going through the process of refunding 20k is too much of a waste of time for the devs.

When I get home from school, feel free to put a rough cloth up on the auction hall and I'll buy it.

Well, it's off the auction hall because no one bought it, and the auction timed out. ???