Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Delete a character
Hello all !
Can we delete a player because I would to and restart with a new character if that possible ?
I guess you mean to create a new character. If yes just make a new one in Mount&Blade and get with him in-game.
But if you mean you want to save the levels you already reached, but you want to switch the class then you have to spend money and respec your character.
Hope, that is going to help you a bit Smile
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Okay, Thanks for the answer.
But I have an old character that I don't use anymore so I would like to delete him if it's possible.
(06-04-2014, 06:40 PM)LightDB426 link Wrote: Okay, Thanks for the answer.
But I have an old character that I don't use anymore so I would like to delete him if it's possible.
I dont think you can delete, but if your donator you can get rid of some :/ chars/alts, (from the "alt clean up".. Smile
Okay. Not problem. Thank you for your answer and good game !
(06-04-2014, 08:07 PM)MentalTheProtato link Wrote: [quote author=LightDB426 link=topic=24998.msg173154#msg173154 date=1396809600]
Okay, Thanks for the answer.
I dont think you can delete, but if your donator you can get rid of some :/ chars/alts, (from the "alt clean up".. Smile
[/quote]
I gived 5€, how to proceed to respec his character ?
Quote:Remember to send a email to hypernoma@gmail.com with your paypal confirmation number as well as your forum name and one of your character's IDs
If you have done that already, then wait a bit for Hypernoma to get online.
Once you get donator status you can do a montly donators respec at http://www.nordinvasion.com/account.php?act=respec
Ok, thank you !