Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Select one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House Tournament #2
55.70%
44 55.70%
Scene Contest #5
1.27%
1 1.27%
Model Contest #2
6.33%
5 6.33%
Duel Tournanents
25.32%
20 25.32%
Something new ? ( Post your ideas )
11.39%
9 11.39%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Next Event ? A Small Survey
House Tournament !
Loots: 0 
House Tournaments should be fun Smile
EDIT: I just saw that a lot of guys made a lot of maps the last time. Maybe a scene contest would be great to get one of those map in the game Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Yay for the house tourneys
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
House Tournament would be nice Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(09-04-2014, 08:37 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: EDIT: I just saw that a lot of guys made a lot of maps the last time. Maybe a scene contest would be great to get one of those map in the game Smile

If there would be scene contest all those mappers would have to make a new map, previously sumbited maps can't take part in scene contest.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(15-04-2014, 09:50 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=Tarrod link=topic=25070.msg173534#msg173534 date=1397075874]
EDIT: I just saw that a lot of guys made a lot of maps the last time. Maybe a scene contest would be great to get one of those map in the game Smile

If there would be scene contest all those mappers would have to make a new map, previously sumbited maps can't take part in scene contest.
[/quote]
Ye, you are right Yuri, but I wanted to say that some guys who posted their maps want to be a part of the NI Scene Worker team to support Orik, you and Benschie(I am not sure if he is still making maps Wink )
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
House tourney in AU.. Make the euro's cry about ping, then we can see how good they really are.

Last tourney the euros were celebrating over beating someone with 400 ping, was so hilarious.

(You know you're bad when a guy with 350-400 ping beats you and you have 20..)
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(15-04-2014, 01:10 PM)Slayer link Wrote: House tourney in AU.. Make the euro's cry about ping, then we can see how good they really are.

Last tourney the euros were celebrating over beating someone with 400 ping, was so hilarious.

(You know you're bad when a guy with 350-400 ping beats you and you have 20..)
AU house tourney sounds good!

Not that I play now, but it would be nice to hear others besides the AU playerbase complain about ping.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Australia region needs some loving.
I have an idea for a new kind of an event: Tower Defense
A new map would be neccessary where You stand eg on a building where bots can't reach.
But the bots won't try to kill You - They want to kill a bot at the end of the map.
For faster moving there could be that "Secret Stuff" again, thta teleports You from one location to another one.
The players will have to attack the bots with ranged weapons not to let them get through to the bot You have to protect, which could be "The King of Swadia" or something.
Each wave gets harder to kill, maybe even with "splitting" bots.
This idea is based on the Gothic_TowerDefense server in Native - You could try it out there.