Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Select one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House Tournament #2
55.70%
44 55.70%
Scene Contest #5
1.27%
1 1.27%
Model Contest #2
6.33%
5 6.33%
Duel Tournanents
25.32%
20 25.32%
Something new ? ( Post your ideas )
11.39%
9 11.39%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Next Event ? A Small Survey
(18-04-2014, 09:28 AM)Noname link Wrote: I have an idea for a new kind of an event: Tower Defense
A new map would be neccessary where You stand eg on a building where bots can't reach.
But the bots won't try to kill You - They want to kill a bot at the end of the map.
For faster moving there could be that "Secret Stuff" again, thta teleports You from one location to another one.
The players will have to attack the bots with ranged weapons not to let them get through to the bot You have to protect, which could be "The King of Swadia" or something.
Each wave gets harder to kill, maybe even with "splitting" bots.
This idea is based on the Gothic_TowerDefense server in Native - You could try it out there. 
I know this server.
And I didn't find it very interesting Tongue
(18-04-2014, 09:28 AM)Noname link Wrote: I have an idea for a new kind of an event: Tower Defense
A new map would be neccessary where You stand eg on a building where bots can't reach.
But the bots won't try to kill You - They want to kill a bot at the end of the map.
For faster moving there could be that "Secret Stuff" again, thta teleports You from one location to another one.
The players will have to attack the bots with ranged weapons not to let them get through to the bot You have to protect, which could be "The King of Swadia" or something.
This idea is based on the Gothic_TowerDefense server in Native - You could try it out there. 
Commandos wouldn't be able to play, so I vote no.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(18-04-2014, 01:56 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: Commandos wouldn't be able to play, so I vote no.
Did You take part in the last "Peasant Revolt" event? Don't tell me You wanted to fight k4mi in melee  Tongue

(18-04-2014, 10:21 AM)Yvain link Wrote: I know this server.
And I didn't find it very interesting Tongue
Not interesting? Tell me how many kills You made Wink I reached 1600, but players like Iorderen or SkyFall have more than 20000 kills and deal damage in a huge area  Wink
I like this ^^
You guys don't want any horse tournaments ?  :-*
(18-04-2014, 04:26 PM)Hande link Wrote: You guys don't want any horse tournaments ?  :-*
If You would be kind enough to join with Sleipnir and Gungnir... Wink
A player vs player battle or a siege with player vs player (idk just throwing out ideas)
AFG

(18-04-2014, 03:54 PM)Noname link Wrote: [quote author=NickyJ link=topic=25070.msg174634#msg174634 date=1397829407]
Commandos wouldn't be able to play, so I vote no.
Did You take part in the last "Peasant Revolt" event? Don't tell me You wanted to fight k4mi in melee  Tongue
[/quote]
The options aren't limited to a Peasant Revolt or Tower defense, so, yeah.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
What about a siege like on Native. A small group of Devs/Admins defend a castle which noone has seen before. The every house tries their luck to get the castle as fast as possible.
This event could also include a scene contest, but then the one guy would know this map already. This is just an idea.
Hope it is not that bad.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(19-04-2014, 02:33 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: What about a siege like on Native. A small group of Devs/Admins defend a castle which noone has seen before. The every house tries their luck to get the castle as fast as possible.
This event could also include a scene contest, but then the one guy would know this map already. This is just an idea.
Hope it is not that bad.
Greets Tarrod
I like this idea, and it is definitely not bad  Wink