Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Confirmation on Quit
Maybe it is only me who are old and stupid that sometimes press quit instead of spectate when dying for spawn or tome, but if You can add a confirmation that pops up when leaving a server asking if You really want to Quit the server then I would love You devs even more.

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Quote:_Simpleton link=topic=25093.msg173592#msg173592 date=1397144577]
Maybe it is only me who are old and stupid that sometimes press quit instead of spectate when dying for spawn or tome, but if You can add a confirmation that pops up when leaving a server asking if You really want to Quit the server then I would love You devs even more.

You're not alone. I also press Quit button instead of going to spec from time to time.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Hahaha, no happened to me several times aswell. Even left before Odin during an event and there was a loot Wink
I support this idea aswell, if it is not too much work.
But you mean such a thing like on IRC when you wanna leave or?
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(10-04-2014, 03:44 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL link Wrote: You're not alone. I also press Quit button instead of going to spec from time to time.

(...)
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
(10-04-2014, 03:56 PM)gvn1999 link Wrote: (...)

hush , delete it before Hande see it
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Good idea I will have a look into it.

(10-04-2014, 04:24 PM)Saladin link Wrote: hush , delete it before Hande see it
Too late....
From time to time I do it too.
No, no confirmation! I wish to see more suffering of all living (online or not).
can we kill renji already pliz? besides from that i do agree that it would be an good idea, wouldnt it possible to use the one from native? not multiplayer native but singleplayer
(11-04-2014, 09:24 AM)Tjav link Wrote: can we kill renji already pliz?
You cannot kill that which has no soul.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ