Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Independent_Normal
Looks like the promised disconnect finally happened! Thanks to the devs for the extra few days to enjoy it, and for letting me host the server in the first place.

I also want to say thanks to clickeverywhere and Sphinx for helping administrate the server, and to the Independents who dutifully took screenshots and reported glitchers when an admin wasn't online. It was great to play on there with the Independents who made it The_Great_Hall_Normal, and showed how far teamwork can take you on that map, as well as it was great to play with Independents who made sure other maps got played so players could see how far teamwork could take you on those maps as well!

Thanks again to everyone who played on Independent_Normal, you guys were the ones that made it a great server to play on. See you all on the official servers!

"Lost my love, lost my land /
Lost the last place I could stand /
There's no place I can be /
Since I've found serenity...

...and you can't take the sky from me."
im lovin that quote Wink
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
I'm going to miss it. It had the best ping I've ever found.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Well, Damn. That was the only good server around... Any chance that we can expect a new independent server eventually? Possibly? In my dreams? DX
Why was it taken down. Best server ive seen in a long time.
Thank you for providing the server. It was a lot of fun playing with all sorts of players on the server. Sadly, I did not do as much administration as I probably should have  Tongue
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(05-05-2012, 07:36 PM)NickyJ link Wrote:I'm going to miss it. It had the best ping I've ever found.

I was constantly 8 or 9 ping.  :'(

Glad I was able to experience it for a few days at least, thanks!
Today is a sad day..... :'(
I know it was shut down and I grieve it's loss. My poor ping...

I just refreshed the server list and Independent_Normal was in it, so I joined, it doesn't appear to be connected to NI though. Cruel cruel prank!!!!!

>:|
(12-05-2012, 06:23 PM)stubsalot link Wrote:I know it was shut down and I grieve it's loss. My poor ping...

I just refreshed the server list and Independent_Normal was in it, so I joined, it doesn't appear to be connected to NI though. Cruel cruel prank!!!!!

>:|

Sorry for the false alarm! I had sent in a support ticket to cancel the server rental, and then forgot about it. The rental company (JestServers) helpfully asked to confirm my account cancellation before it went though, so I think the server stayed up then past the NI Master Database disconnect time.