Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction recall
Hey,
I bought an item of the auction hall for a very good price ( Arbalest for 350k). I hop got a message saying it had been recalled due to a scam.

1. What was this scam so no one will get scammed like it again?
2. Could I just have an Arbalest and have 350k removed from my account. I feel I should have this item due to myself doing nothing wrong. Plus my crossbowman doesn't have a crossbow now.

That's for reading.

Ps. I, not sure if this is the right thread location, first time I've posted  about a scam
It's because someone stole the item from someone else. It didn't belong to the person who sold it, so the auction was nullified. The developers gave the item back to the person that lost it, and since you did nothing wrong, gave your money back to you.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(14-04-2014, 05:26 PM)NickyJ link Wrote:It's because someone stole the item from someone else. It didn't belong to the person who sold it, so the auction was nullified. The developers gave the item back to the person that lost it, and since you did nothing wrong, gave your money back to you.

Well played NickyJ well played. 8)
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
Well, it is mine I guess Big Grin
If you bought something cheap on AH they should be mine Tongue
I am so sorry for the guys who got into trouble, because of me :/
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(14-04-2014, 05:34 PM)j0n link Wrote:[quote author=NickyJ link=topic=25201.msg174091#msg174091 date=1397496360]
It's because someone stole the item from someone else. It didn't belong to the person who sold it, so the auction was nullified. The developers gave the item back to the person that lost it, and since you did nothing wrong, gave your money back to you.

Well played NickyJ well played. 8)
[/quote]
What? ???
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ