Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Servers?!
what happened they are all really laggy  Sad
Ive noticed that as well, only server with less than 600 Ping for me today was VLKA_Hard
mm They seem to work fine. Are you guys sure problem is not from your side ?
(06-05-2012, 06:40 AM)Hande link Wrote: mm They seem to work fine. Are you guys sure problem is not from your side ?

Only NA servers. All NA servers with a ping of 30 is worse than all EU servers with ping of 100 for me and all other players I've played with today. My friend (western US) had ping of ~50 to NA servers and still said EU server with ~230 ping was better.
yeah NA servers are laggy. I have to play EU servers to have better gameplay
Same here. All the servers were lagging terribly, with lots of rubberbanding and swings freezing.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I am on the East Coast, USA. Fiber Optics. Ran a few speed tests, and based on the weather in the midwest and the fact that i can connect to London with better speeds than Denver...I'm going to guess a bit of telecom equipment went down. Ping is still lower connecting to Denver than London, but I get a quarter the download and upload speeds using a speedtest. Vs 90% of what I'm supposed to get when I connect to the closest major city's speed test server. Even then though, there is a bit of 'rubber band man' kind of stuff going on. Even with the speeds I get connecting to Denver, it should be more than sufficient to connect to a NI server.
Denver = (12Mbps down, 2 Mbps up, 76 ping) London = (48Mbps down,10 Mbps up, 178 ping).

I will wait for telecom companies to get back on their feet, those storms looked pretty nasty on the radar, I don't know how much / whether they did damage or not. Two days ago I think.

I don't understand why Independent servers were shut down though. I missed that memo. And I miss being able to play as anything other than healer even more.

Apologies for the wall of text. I am not very concise.

-stubs

EDIT: I should add that I love this mod, to the point where I can't play vanilla Warband anymore haha. Hardware-wise, what's required for a 16 player server to run smoothly, assuming a good connection to the internet etc...?
yah these guys explained what i meant by servers running slow please do something about the NA servers they dont seem to be running correctly  :-\
thanks in advance  ;D
Can you tell whole name of servers that are laggy.
All of the servers with NA in their name have strange rubberbanding issues with more than 3-4 players, even if ping looks normal.

NI_Normal_E doesn't have this issue, but doesn't seem to be connected to the database anymore.