Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Better Respec...
Hey Community,

It's really nice that there's a Respec in NI, which allows you to get all your Classpoints back, but its not very usefull if you dont get your Ranged & Mellee XP back too...

Just imagine your lvl 25 and Sergeant, but you dont feel like playing a Sergeant any longer and you want to be a Heavy Longbowman. So you Respec, but after the Respec you cant be nothing, just a Peasant becouse you have 0 Ranged XP... So you need to create a new Char (Which would mean Respec is really TOTALLY useless, becouse it is for NOT creating a new Char if you want to change Class) or wait untill your 39, and even then you would have Problems...

I think im probably not the first Guy who think this should be like this...

So i want to ask you Guys for changing that Point and reset Mellee and Ranged XP too after a Respec...

Cheers
SnowBlind aka IceAssa

Yes i know theres Maybe a Problem with the Total XP then, but image you have 100.000 Mellee & 100.000 Ranged XP, so 200.000 Total XP.. After Respec you would have 450k Assisst XP ( 100.000 Melle :0.5 + 100.000 Ranged :0.4) And would be Lvl 1 again..
Use the modify button. It's there for a reason. Smile

Thanks
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I like this idea, not thats its of use to me, I remember when I was starting out I was a Longbowman - Infantry hybrid, I respec'd because I wanted to be pure infantry it did make it a little harder to get to Sergeant but Fourth tier was a breeze since you get all the melee WAY before the class points. All in all respec is hard on people just starting out.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]