Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deathmacth amd Teamdeathmatch modes. (Swadian vs Nord based) <3
Been toying around with the idea for a while, and after the unveiling of the potentially upcoming DUEL MODE, which we played and might be in the works, i decided to repost this suggestive rant.

Quote:Yeah I kind of hardly play now because of economy is so bad, and the updates are so slow...  I'm sure it will balance back out eventually...  The metal price really sucks, especially since drop rates for bent swords are lower now...  "Probably due to shared loote"

I used to be able to get like 23 bent sword in one round in normal mode, now I will get like 3, every 300 kills, making normal mode not really worth the time...  Hardmode is also boring to me ATM because it's either, boring non stop camp where only a few actually fight, or maybe kite around for a minute on a big map on a small server til your dead.

I think the solution for my NI boredom would be to incorporate the PVP modes...  Not just duel, duel was kinda lame actually.  But Death match and Team Death match... 

Making Invasion mode more for looting and leveling, and PVP mode for the obvious... getting to use your cool gear against human players.  xD

I don't really like c-RPG much (probably cause of the everyone is always better than you thing, where you can skip to lvl 30 to be able to play, but still get pwnt cause of the ones who took the time to lvl, and it takes forever to lvl cause it;s pvp, and everyone acts like their mom is going to get kidnapped if they lose).

and Deluge is ridiculous cause of the muskets.

Needless to say, I think NI would by far be the best mod hands down, no competition if it had real PVP. 

I think This sort of PVP would add a huge expansion to the possibilies of the game...  Making Invasion mode more for the begginers/team players who are int he mood, looting a leveling...  The high levels in pvp mode fighting eachother...

We could have modes like PVP invasion mode, where players take turns invading eachother, seeing if they can break through the strongest NI defense tactics.    I didn't think the DUEL mode was enough.    It was a quick, I got you, wow you got me, kind of nitch type of fight.

True themed death matched and teamed death matches would be a great deal of fun...  Esspecially if they were on theme with the lore, so the NI name would be a mislead.  Wink

Round 1 Swadians vs Nords invasion of all Oneyes and Handes.  Good luck and kiss your shield wall good bye. 

Please put serious though into this serious idea...  This game would be 224334532 more expansive and fulfilling with the team play pvp options...  Not saying that this mod isn't great.  We love this mod, and I love this mod and the community or I would put energy into it. 

=D 8)
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Main problem with pvp is that you need to have a balance between class, weapons, armors, etc, and this balance is really different than a pve balance. I guess you can't have both, and that will ask a huge rework from the devs...
I played cRPG since august 2010, I can tell you that devs did a huge work in trying to balanfe everything with soke major change on eafh patch and even more moaning frim players Smile

Atm it will be pretty ridiculous with legendaries weapons, those are really, really unbalanced....
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(09-05-2012, 11:00 AM)Blondin link Wrote: Main problem with pvp is that you need to have a balance between class, weapons, armors, etc, and this balance is really different than a pve balance. I guess you can't have both, and that will ask a huge rework from the devs...
I played cRPG since august 2010, I can tell you that devs did a huge work in trying to balanfe everything with soke major change on eafh patch and even more moaning frim players Smile

Atm it will be pretty ridiculous with legendaries weapons, those are really, really unbalanced....

For example, the pick or the axe, they deal 60c (WTF!?) and they are 1h.
maybe that mode could be the legendary as selectable items, if you kill enough, like in native?  uhg lame.  We should do it anyway lol.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
No.  Wink
I think we should just leave it at duel mode.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
This mod is wonderfull because it's the best coop game i played from many years, don't try to make it a versus one with a "kikimeter" option (who hit the most, who have the best skill, the bestoverpoweredweaponofthedeathveryrareitemsonobodycankillyouhahaiownedyou).

Coop games are so rare, so precious.

This mod allow all players to play together and have fun together. (coop is more important than level, skill, money game or rare items)

Duel and versus part is very interesting, in event for exemple but for me (not for xp or money only for glory), the soul of this mod is coop and should ever be.
ok how about a weekly or bi-weekly TDM event? 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Sound great every month(first sunday of the month for exemple)!!

What about for the first jousting event:

1vs1 / same class,  (all armors and weapons from the market only)
reward: 1 medal per class and/or a fancy helmet with poor stats  (to encourage players to participate and that would advertise the event on regular servers)
seems chivalrous
or

a special carnage event (the last man win/ all armors and weapons allowed)
reward: 1 medal and/or a fancy helmet with poor stats
seems bloody and smelling of sweat and fear

or both event Tongue

Sounds fair... 

I play games for PVP mostly though, and i hate native and c-RPG. 

The teamplay in NI is quite rare.  Better than any other teambased game i have ever played... well, besides AOE, with GunZ close behind NI. 

Gunz was epic before it got dated.  Wink

Oh and, we need NA server event play.  Wink  EU is fine when your just shielding.  1vs1 vs a EU pikeman?  forget it. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer