Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deathmacth amd Teamdeathmatch modes. (Swadian vs Nord based) <3
Coin to choose the location of the server before the first part (per class) and then we alternate for the second part (the last man standing), that's chivalrous, this will allow everyone involved in the same event.
And posted, team signups so the players classes and gear can be balanced Wink
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Nimueh stop double and triple posting. There is a modify button for a reason.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Just play native if you want to duel... leave NI alone  Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(09-05-2012, 06:22 AM)Nimueh link Wrote: I don't really like c-RPG much (probably cause of the everyone is always better than you thing, where you can skip to lvl 30 to be able to play, but still get pwnt cause of the ones who took the time to lvl, and it takes forever to lvl cause it;s pvp, and everyone acts like their mom is going to get kidnapped if they lose).
Wait, are you saying that you don`t like cRPG because people are better than you? Oh and most people are from lvl 25-31 there so if you are 30 you have a fair chance.
Off-topic:

If you don't want to level up from a peasant in cRPG, just skip the fun, and you will have the same level as most others. We all had to level up and retire many times to get our looms though. But everyone to their tastes.

On-topic:

I haven't even tried that duel event. It must have been fun, but, in my opinion, it just can't be due to legendary weapons and some people not having any.

So I think that this mod should just focus on what it's already good at: cooperation.
The duelling was great fun, legendaries weren't much of an issue, as you could loot them off the floor easy enough Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.