Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ingame Item Change [...]
Does anyone know when I have to change my equip (while playing), because you can do this ingame now but sometimes it works, somtimes not o.O
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Do you mean changing your equipment while playing? I believe you can do this by changing equipment on the website and then killing yourself by switching to spectator (will not work if you get killed by a nord).
(21-04-2014, 12:54 PM)Soviet link Wrote: will not work if you get killed by a nord
THat might be my problem thanks!
(21-04-2014, 12:54 PM)Soviet link Wrote: Do you mean changing your equipment while playing? I believe you can do this by changing equipment on the website and then killing yourself by switching to spectator (will not work if you get killed by a nord).

Actually, it can also work if you get killed by a nord, as long as you open your inventory in game after you died and before you spawn again. That's what triggers the update from the website, afaik.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
AAH okay thanks maroon!
[the website has to be triggered at all? :O]
(21-04-2014, 01:48 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=25505.msg175104#msg175104 date=1398084868]
Do you mean changing your equipment while playing? I believe you can do this by changing equipment on the website and then killing yourself by switching to spectator (will not work if you get killed by a nord).

Actually, it can also work if you get killed by a nord, as long as you open your inventory in game after you died and before you spawn again. That's what triggers the update from the website, afaik.
[/quote]
That has worked for me too, but I tried it again recently and I couldn't get it to work. I was probably doing it wrong, then.
(21-04-2014, 03:14 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=25505.msg175114#msg175114 date=1398088101]
[quote author=Soviet link=topic=25505.msg175104#msg175104 date=1398084868]

[/quote]
That has worked for me too, but I tried it again recently and I couldn't get it to work. I was probably doing it wrong, then.
[/quote]

Oh, it might well not be true, it's been a while since I've tested it, but I remember that's what changed your inventory on that random equipment server at the new year's event.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ok After testing.  It won't update if you die to a nord and then change your equipment.  If you change your equipment and then Die to a nord you only get it updated if you go through the choose equipment screen.  If you update the equipment and go spec it will update your equipment.
(21-04-2014, 03:55 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: Ok After testing.  It won't update if you die to a nord and then change your equipment.  If you change your equipment and then Die to a nord you only get it updated if you go through the choose equipment screen.  If you update the equipment and go spec it will update your equipment.
That makes sense. Thanks.
I´d say problem solved, gonna lock Topic.
Thanks for helping!