Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Beginner helping
Hello there mighty lords (and ladies)!  :o

me and my mates started to play Nord Invasion 2days ago. we can get trough the first respawn wave stuff but after that there is no chance for us. So here comes our idea. There are Normal and Hard servers, but why there is no Beginner/Easy/Newbie/Lamekiddonobraineridiot Servers? :o Where the new ones can level up? like respawning after every 2 waves no need to wait 500mins?[Yea, i see the responds... "Don't Die" yea you know what? take off your armors and drop your weapon and see how far you are goin ^^!) less powerfull enemies like no berserkers in the 5. wave and it could be like the hard servers no XP if you are not 30 or so, but on this one no XP after 10-15 less craftin materials i mean not higher than lv1-2 crafting materials

feel free to flame or add more ideas  >Sad
It is not just you who had/is having a hard time at low levels, for sure.

I created a suggestion for what a 'newbie' server might look like a day ago or so. It is a great idea that I definitely think should be implemented, as the first few levels are really rough for new players, currently.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...234.0.html

Feel free to add any comments or suggestions on that which you think would help new players, but I think this idea should definitely be implemented sometime.
Well, systa it is difficult at the beginning, but in my opinion this is what NordInvasion is about - getting stronger, so you won't get one-shotted by a mere peasant. If you take away the challenge, then what's left?
To be low level means to be weak and you are simply not supposed to see stronger mobs unless you are strong enough and have a team that cooperates well.
IMO taking away the low-level phase would take away the sense of accomplishment from getting stronger.
Many players, myself included started from level 1 and worked up to high levels.

Lowbies just need to work together more and not find themselves separated - use a shield and stick near the more powerful players.

I usually try to help out the lowbies as best I can when I play but usually they just run in and die.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I agree that as a low level it is hard to get started.  This does "build character" in more ways then one.  You learn to guage your limits.  You learn tactics.  For teamwork you learn what works best in what situations.  You do tend to notice that as you level up you get better, but also learn that being the highest level does not mean you live longer.  Working together, understanding team needs, and know how best you can assist the team all help.

We all were where you are now, and trust us when we say it does get better.  There will be much death for you.  Accept this and it gets a whole lot easier.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]
U can ask for some starting money here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...82.45.html
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do