Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What would it Take to get on Everyone's Good Side?
I Have been trying so hard to get on everyone's side.When someone insults me or says anything about me.I dont do anything meaning that i try not to get an in argument with anyone.I will Probably say one sentence or comment and goo one and mind my buisness. What would it for people to stop thinking about the past and the Future?
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Well I am not exactly on anyone's bad side but a trick I learned a long time ago for the internet is simply this: if you don't say anything then how will you be annoying?  Big Grin This doesn't mean you can't say ANYTHING, but in general if you don't have something reinforcing for the team why waste time typing when you could be killing nords. Some might say this takes away from the community but if you really want to talk with others the best way to do that is hop on TS and get to know some people for real.
(26-04-2014, 06:54 PM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: Well I am not exactly on anyone's bad side but a trick I learned a long time ago for the internet is simply this: if you don't say anything then how will you be annoying?  Big Grin This doesn't mean you can't say ANYTHING, but in general if you don't have something reinforcing for the team why waste time typing when you could be killing nords. Some might say this takes away from the community but if you really want to talk with others the best way to do that is hop on TS and get to know some people for real.
I Try that.I go in channels with people that i have seen,Then they move to an Locked channel and move all there friends and i leave,Because i know  they probably dont like me,so whats the Point in even trying.
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
The two best things you can do at the moment (I think, at least), are being supportive and intuitive in servers, thinking for yourself, and helping the team out by doing whatever is necessary, and secondly, most importantly, be patient. You and Warpath have built yourself a rather bad reputation over a short period of time, and that won't go away after 2 days of not living up to it.
Keep in mind that helping people out and thinking for yourself in a game where that is not necessarily required helps a lot to get on people's good side (again, over time, so with patience), so grab med boxes when you see people getting hurt when there's no medic around, build barricades when people are toming in for cades before Thor or Odin, instead of staring off in the distance as most people do, things like that.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Don't start fights and lose your temper.  Wink
(26-04-2014, 07:14 PM)Suns link Wrote: Don't start fights and lose your temper.  Wink
Why do you think he should lose his temper? That's the worst thing he could do right now.
What Maroon said.

And on another note, try to not to have fewer kills than there are rounds as any character (but especially as an archer). I know exceptions should be made because there irreplaceable roles like shielder or medic that disallow you from killing Nords, but it's ridiculous to see an archer doing neither of these at the bottom of the scoreboard. It's the sole role of archers to kill the Nords. Unless you're that archer class with the shielding skill, you're probably going to be spending your time shooting dudes in the face. Even if you don't have a very valuable support item, you can still be a valuable member of the team by killing tons of Nords. I don't care if you're just sniping off helpless rangers, it makes the rounds go faster. And you can't complain that there aren't any good bows to use. Players drop better bows all the time. Look at Firebus when he plays. He uses a sharpshooter bow and he kills tons of dudes. Whitebob from my house -- he's a rude, extremely disrespectful, and sometimes irritating guy but he can sure rack up kills with the sharpshooter bow.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is that you should always be bringing something to the table when you join a server. Whether it be your skill at dispatching enemies, your game knowledge, your items, or all of these. You should strive to be the type of player makes others think "thank goodness Redhawk is here, now this server is getting somewhere" when you join a server.

(26-04-2014, 06:58 PM)Redhawk link Wrote: I Try that.I go in channels with people that i have seen,Then they move to an Locked channel and move all there friends and i leave,Because i know  they probably dont like me,so whats the Point in even trying.

It's much easier to destroy a good reputation than it is to repair a bad one. I'd say your best bet is to show that you've changed through your actions and not just your words. Reputation is pretty important with such a small community.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Warpath,I have tried may times to to leave him be.He follows me into the NI Teamspeak and makes everyone leave,Because hes an troll.He Or naw for stupid reasons.I even asked allot of people am i disliked because i hang around warpath.I have gotten at least 5 Answer's saying Yes its because of him.For now on you see RedDawn im NI trying to get an Rep in.He even Got Rammy to Rage in an rag Run and get us Wiped
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
(26-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Redhawk link Wrote: Warpath,I have tried may times to to leave him be.He follows me into the NI Teamspeak and makes everyone leave,Because hes an troll.He Or naw for stupid reasons.I even asked allot of people am i disliked because i hang around warpath.I have gotten at least 5 Answer's saying Yes its because of him.For now on you see RedDawn im NI trying to get an Rep in.He even Got Rammy to Rage in an rag Run and get us Wiped
To put it nicely, tell him to fuck off. From what I can see, he is being a big jerk towards you and you guys get into arguments, but at the end of the day you keep running back to him. But if what you say is true, you aren't making it clear enough that you don't want to be his friend anymore because of his actions.
And if all else fails, you can mute/block him on TS
(26-04-2014, 07:25 PM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=25741.msg175934#msg175934 date=1398539687]
Don't start fights and lose your temper.  Wink
Why do you think he should lose his temper? That's the worst thing he could do right now.
[/quote]
Seems like you didn't understand it correctly.

(26-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Redhawk link Wrote: Warpath,I have tried may times to to leave him be.He follows me into the NI Teamspeak and makes everyone leave,Because hes an troll.He Or naw for stupid reasons.I even asked allot of people am i disliked because i hang around warpath.I have gotten at least 5 Answer's saying Yes its because of him.For now on you see RedDawn im NI trying to get an Rep in.He even Got Rammy to Rage in an rag Run and get us Wiped
In your case, I would just desert him whenever and tell him to leave if he follows you.  Smile