Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Im out!
Hello everyone, as most of you know I havent been very active lately (6months~) and I think it's time to say goodbye. I have been playing this mod for a long time, and I don't play anything at all anymore. Lately i've been known as a quitter/leecher  (made famous by brad) and it should explain itself. I've played since the beginning, my lowest ID is 1204, still haven't found a legendary! Keep your hopes up everyone. There was actually a time when I wanted to play NI instead of going out, I am glad im not that addicted, may no one ever be!

I've had a great time, but everything has an end unfortunately. I might stop by in the future, but as of right now im focusing on other things. I am studying electronics and focusing on my motorcycle license, and I have a job aswell (most of you might be in denial but it's actually true)

And my items you ask? I heard gifts are a nice thing  ;D

NOOOOOOO, don't leave me alone here!!!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Best of luck to ya Gismo, wish i had your conviction to focus on real-life more Tongue never-less, doesn't mean you can't pop around again for a visit in the future.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
(29-04-2014, 01:41 PM)Sinister Soldier link Wrote: NOOOOOOO, don't leave me alone here!!!
Well Sini, you could go and leave with him, no need to be alone! ^_^

Dayum Gismo, it's been a long time we had fun with this game (beginning with Phalangites, damn that's long ago...) but well, steam isn't bound to games.
Have fun with whatever you'll be doing!
Well met!
GL in life.
Aw no Gismo! , You are like the nicest guy in NI, Hope to still see you around and I didn't really mean those things I said about a quitter/leecher Sad

See you round nice guy.
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
I was waiting for this Big Grin.  Have a nice future. Im also inactive, but don't quit the game Tongue
I feel for you, but mostly for myself.

One love,

Omphorus
My hope is that after a couple of new patches and more added content you'll catch the NI fever again. Happens to many who leave for a while.

And RL? What the hell is that? Wink
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
Catcha little Gismo, see you next year Wink
Wusel @ Omnia