Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for a house
Hey there,
I'm looking to join a house after I'm really pissed off by public Ragnarok, Hard and Normal runs, when the team wipes or the boss is killed exactly after You died.

I'd like to join a house with many regular Ragnarok runs to drop high valueable mats and getting the chance to loot legendary bows or other items.

PM me or post in this thread  Wink
FF!!!!
Events and time? :S
(30-04-2014, 07:08 PM)Noname link Wrote:Events and time? :S

Events, every friday and sunday, 6:30 Gmt+1 (For germany  Wink)

Dont you remember in our event like two weeks ago?
(30-04-2014, 07:12 PM)MentalTheProtato link Wrote:[quote author=Noname link=topic=25895.msg176586#msg176586 date=1398884924]
Events and time? :S

Events, every friday and sunday, 7:30 Gmt+1 (For germany  Wink)

Dont you remember in our event like two weeks ago?
[/quote]
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
I thought you said once, "No House will ever conquer me." Good luck on getting into a good house tho  Big Grin
Well, I thought never to join a house, too  Tongue
But after me and Rammy were killed by Odin 2 milisecs before Assassine killed him
and after my brother just switched off the internet (LAN switch) at wave 19 on hard, I decided to join a house to make progress much faster  :-\
(01-05-2014, 02:29 PM)Noname link Wrote:Well, I thought never to join a house, too  Tongue
But after me and Rammy were killed by Odin 2 milisecs before Assassine killed him
and after my brother just switched off the internet (LAN switch) at wave 19 on hard, I decided to join a house to make progress much faster  :-\
So basically, your OP and this post suggests that you don't give a shit about the house you are joining, as long as they can carry you so you can loot mats?
k.
(02-05-2014, 12:41 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote:[quote author=Noname link=topic=25895.msg176663#msg176663 date=1398954541]
So basically, your OP and this post suggests that you don't give a shit about the house you are joining, as long as they can carry you so you can loot mats?
k.
[/quote]GeeGee
(02-05-2014, 12:41 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote:[quote author=Noname link=topic=25895.msg176663#msg176663 date=1398954541]
k.
[/quote]
Sorry, that shouldn't sound arrogant (Even if it does :/)

I think this won't have any use, so I'm gonna write some applications myself  Wink
Sorry for stealing Your time :/