Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Favorite things others have said
Just thought it would be funny to compile all these things from over the years into one thread. I've seen some in people's signatures but I garuntee I haven't seen them all. If you have something you just found funny, whether it be from friends, devs, admins or just some randomer, post it here!!!!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
The last time this was posted, it was locked.

But here's some innocuous ones that aren't in the aforementioned thread:

"Gismo is really nice"
"I watched that come in my face." - Bradapple
"You can shoot through these cracks. That's what she said." - Reskan
"Ever since you started playing again, the house has gotten a worse reputation." - Dan, to me
"It's not pointless to leave if I can get a loot."
"Rag wave 4 are Chosen Huscarls"
"Greatsword's a sailor boi. She said 'see you later boi.'" - Banana
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(03-05-2014, 05:32 PM)Malong link Wrote: "Rag wave 4 are Chosen Huscarls"

They still should be. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
[[Hypernoma = God]] . {You may choose to believe in Him. You may choose not to. However, sinners who indulge in blasphemy and violate the Rules of His Kingdom will be cast by the cold, polished steel of the Mighty Banhammer into the dark abyss of Tartarus, condemned to spend the rest of their lives posting futile unban requests...}

~Suns~
"Bounce" -Tits
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(25-05-2014, 08:04 PM)Suns link Wrote: [[Hypernoma = God]] . {You may choose to believe in Him. You may choose not to. However, sinners who indulge in blasphemy and violate the Rules of His Kingdom will be cast by the cold, polished steel of the Mighty Banhammer into the dark abyss of Tartarus, condemned to spend the rest of their lives posting futile unban requests...}

~Suns~

Really?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
"No"
-Rosa Parks
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
Can't say this is a "favorite thing someone has said", as I would rather this have not been said, but nonetheless it was... interesting.

"i'll give the SoK for pics of u in :
1) latex
2) maids outfit
3) latex maids outfil
4) chastity belt( u must throw away the key)"

- Harlaus
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(25-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=26000.msg180173#msg180173 date=1401048260]
[[Hypernoma = God]] . {You may choose to believe in Him. You may choose not to. However, sinners who indulge in blasphemy and violate the Rules of His Kingdom will be cast by the cold, polished steel of the Mighty Banhammer into the dark abyss of Tartarus, condemned to spend the rest of their lives posting futile unban requests...}

~Suns~

Really?
[/quote]
Yes. I made it myself.  :-*
Suns, please refer to the title of the thread  :Smile
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma