Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you support this suggestion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.00%
7 35.00%
No(Please state below)
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goods being sold in Marketplace.
I think those goods like Orichalchum, Relic Fragment , Phoenix Feather should be removed from the marketplace. Because like this having high tier craftable equipment only depends on money , not luck or trading skill. I think they should be craftable and/or lootable or even removed completely from the game.Please state your opinions about the matter.

Cheers
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
A single word for this: inflation.

If you dont want to get money, earn it. Through grinding or trading, it should be easy if you have some luck...
They have to keep certain items at certain prices, they do this through this by selling certain itema on the marketplace only.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Have you ever heard of the word 'economy'? Because that's what this is.
And thing is, if you have a fluent input of money into this system without a certain loss, what do you think will happen? Everything gets more expensive, this is called inflation.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Having a minimal price for these items is understandable , but it could ve been done in alternative ways which would improve gameplay even better. I.e. An item requires 1 phoenix feather and 15 wood of Glasirs , make it 40 WoGs ,no feathers ;which will make people trade stuff for Glasirs , instead of just selling their stuff only for gold.

This way, WoG will get more expensive so will the item we re talking about , so the current items in game will change hands over and over, instead of more producing, this will increase trade.

DB_ - Warden

Loots:

I think the aim is so we have more production!
If I craft an injustice, and it gets passed around to say 7 people, and that seventh guy decides to go AFG with it still in his inventory, that injustice is effectively lost. We need more people crafting items rather than buying, so items won't run out due to them being on an AFG account.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Well I speak as someone who doesn't know about the amount of items that much , as active players you would know better ofc. Just stated my opinion here Smile
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

The thing is, NI has a constant, steady increase in gold. Every kill gets us some gold, and the potential to change our exp to even more gold. If there's no way for this money to disappear, people would end up having masses of gold, while all items traded between players will cost you more and more gold, just because, where before you were rich with 1m, you would later be rich only when you reach 20m, so whatever people value high will constantly increase in value to no end.
Adding materials you can only get through cash creates both a sink for cash, so that money doesn't always stick around, and gives us a way to anchor the value of items that use such materials.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(06-05-2014, 12:50 PM)Maroon link Wrote:The thing is, NI has a constant, steady increase in gold. Every kill gets us some gold, and the potential to change our exp to even more gold. If there's no way for this money to disappear, people would end up having masses of gold, while all items traded between players will cost you more and more gold, just because, where before you were rich with 1m, you would later be rich only when you reach 20m, so whatever people value high will constantly increase in value to no end.
Adding materials you can only get through cash creates both a sink for cash, so that money doesn't always stick around, and gives us a way to anchor the value of items that use such materials.

This ^
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Okay okay I understood whats wrong with the idea , thanks for the answers
DB_ - Warden

Loots: