Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Randomly low frame rate/ freezing
When I try to play Warband. I get sudden frame rate drops in battles. I can run the game fine. Even if it is 5 v 5 my game will lockup for a few moments work fine a little bit and then lockup again. It has only started to this since I updated to Windows 8.1 anyone know how to fix this?
Uninstall Windows 8.1  Warband doesn't work well with it. 
(07-05-2014, 01:03 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: Uninstall Windows 8.1  Warband doesn't work well with it.

That is something I don't think I can do. I lack a disc drive and have terrible internet stability
Yeah that does make it difficult.  If you can't go Back to Windows 8 you could try running Warband in "Compatibility Mode" This only works if you aren't Running Warband through steam.
(07-05-2014, 01:19 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: Yeah that does make it difficult.  If you can't go Back to Windows 8 you could try running Warband in "Compatibility Mode" This only works if you aren't Running Warband through steam.

If you activted the key on the Taleworlds website you can download it from there can't you?

Edit: Got it downloading outside of steam now
Once you have it installed through steam you can then install Warband through a regular install and it will be active. 
Appears to be working in compatibility mode thank you Smile