Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giving away all my stuff
I have all this stuff:
frostfang
white trans
defender gauntlets
2.6m gold

giving it all away since I don't play
post here and tell me why you deserve it
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
You called me mean names Sad

Yeah... that's the best I got.  Good luck in the second life!

PS: I nominate Tsukiyomi_no_Mikoto.  He is the only person I know that truly loves the Legionnaire class and I am sure he would love to get that Frost Fang.  He is on every night with us grinding away, starting up runs and helping out the new players, definitely deserving in my honest opinion.
deserve  is such an arrogant word :O
I´d like to have it becase I did´nt get boss loot for 1,5 years I played and no greenies the last 5 rag and last 6 hard runs :´(

btw why don´t you play anymore?
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Say to see you leaving Ruff.
Good Luck in réal life, hope you gonna get what you want Wink
Oh about the deserving. Well I do not deserve it tbh, because I already got enough, but if you gonna give ne sth I would not say no Wink
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Hmm good luck in real life
Why me ? Because I haven't go anything for the past 1020 ragnarok runs and my best loot out of 4 runs yesterday were 3 coal
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
My LegendarysTongueok, Dragon Spear, Sun pike, Rupturers, Ullrs Bane, Bolt Tosser, Penetrator, Onyx Bolts,Dragon axe, Fearsome, Illustrious

Please stop complaining..  Tongue
Well I can't tell why I would deserve it more than any other player around here, but if you would like to donate that beautiful White Trans for my housemate CC_ArmoriaMurmillo she would be very happy I'm sure ;D
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Good luck in real life. I hope you'll come sometimes to NI to slaughter some nord and loot a lot of christmas hats.

PS: As i dont even have commando (only serg) i dont deserve your stuff but i think  same as Winter said Tsukiyomi'll be best player to donate (but dont give him frostfang he got illustrious)

PSS: And again good luck in your life whatever you'll do.

PSSS: Gimme ur x-mas hats!

Oromë
Sad to see you go, Ruff.
Remember inviting you to a VLKA event and you shrekting us Tongue

I'll gladly accept anything
I would like it because i have nothing like the guys i see here they all have at least trans... i have striped and i only have about 100k. The items i use are only about worth 1.5 mill thats my reasoning and it would keep me wanting to play it if i got expensive stuff. if u don't send the stuff to me no hard feelings and its sad to see u go. Good luck with life
Edit: the only wep i wouldn't need is frostfang irrc its only useable by legionnare and i don't have one and i have never gotten a ledgendary from an boss yet either
AFG