Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Character Transfer
I've recently purchased a new computer, and am wondering; is there anything special I need to do to access my current character on my new computer? Do I have to move some save file or something else? Any information would be appreciated.
(16-05-2012, 12:33 AM)Kry link Wrote: I've recently purchased a new computer, and am wondering; is there anything special I need to do to access my current character on my new computer? Do I have to move some save file or something else? Any information would be appreciated.

I believe that it is tied to your CD-Key as long as it remains the same you ought not suffer too much. Others will probably be able to tell you more.
Barristan is correct. As long as you install Warband using the same serial that you are currently using, you can play using your characters. You only have to be sure to use the correct name.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Also your characters looks won't carry over, you will either have to redesign them from scratch, or find their character face code from the old version and paste it into the new one.

For the face code:

Start up Mount and blade Warband launcher, and tick 'edit mode' in the launcher options.
After that you launch warband, go to >multiplayer<
>edit profile<
press CTRLL + E

and click on the 'code bar'
it should copy the code to clipboard.

Last bit was taken from MaHud's post in taleworlds forums.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.