Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea that ordinary troop should troop loot as well
Well i tought that the Prince is the only npc who drops something usefull.

So my idea is that late game enemies have a 50% chanse of droping loot that the players can use.

Starting from troopers for example.

So what say you?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
No.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Define "dropping something useful".
Also na :S
This suggestion..  Tongue

Let me rephrase it, you want bots on the late waves of normal mode that have a 50% chance of dropping a legendary?
na  :-*
Dont be ridiculous gentlemen, do id say that it is typical of you to expect such things.

If i would want a legendary, id write it down. No, what i meant was more of usefull items, to increase the chanse for players to get something usefull.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(11-05-2014, 12:59 PM)oracolus link Wrote: Dont be ridiculous gentlemen, do id say that it is typical of you to expect such things.

If i would want a legendary, id write it down. No, what i meant was more of usefull items, to increase the chanse for players to get something usefull.
Still having trouble understanding.

Are you talking about equipment? Crafting materials? If there was a 50% chance that a bot would drop good equipment it would drop in bulks and it would be ridiculously cheap.
Crafting materials already drop a lot.

If you want better answers, please elaborate your original post.
(11-05-2014, 12:59 PM)oracolus link Wrote: Dont be ridiculous gentlemen, do id say that it is typical of you to expect such things.

Useful items being? Materials? In that case, go to Hard or Rag. Normal doesn't give a lot of materials because it's, well, easy.
Besides, bots like Mercenary Repeatermen, Chosen Huscarls, Fatsods all drop green materials already.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(11-05-2014, 09:25 AM)oracolus link Wrote: Well i tought that the Prince is the only npc who drops something usefull.
double no for dat thread
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
No. The NI economy is already unstable as it is. Making more Nords drop materials will only lower the price and make it ridiculously cheap. Within a few months, players would basically be on the same level of richness with crafting items from House Crafting and such.