Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Changing the Commando's Hero Classes
Hehe, like I said, more of a brainfart than an actual suggestion.
By the way, on the topic of Phoenix Feathers, why is it you guys chose to include a requirement of a ton of lead in the items you introduced at the time? In my eyes, it makes getting those items extremely frustrating, as getting (at most) 250 lumps for one item is not only expensive, but since they're rather rare drops quite a pain in the ass as well.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(11-09-2014, 11:46 AM)Maroon link Wrote:Hehe, like I said, more of a brainfart than an actual suggestion.
By the way, on the topic of Phoenix Feathers, why is it you guys chose to include a requirement of a ton of lead in the items you introduced at the time? In my eyes, it makes getting those items extremely frustrating, as getting (at most) 250 lumps for one item is not only expensive, but since they're rather rare drops quite a pain in the ass as well.

I went through the process myself and I have a nice shiny set of half-plate. The idea behind the decision was to make the pain in deciding to craft the armour that would force end game players to chose what exactly they want. There was a time when the mats in trans were considered impossible to get. The NI economy does not value all items purely by their crafting price. If the barrier were set too low, then the endgame stuff we put in would collapse as a barrier and we would be in the silly situation of having to put something else in for players to reach for. There was a point, before we introduced house crafting, when endgame players really had nothing to aim for and so they just accumulated mats and money which pretty much ruined the economy. The fact that a year later people are still coveting these items shows we probably made a pretty decent decision in determining the price point.